CHAPTER-22

You guys had too much fun with the mini karaoke set you bought from Shibuya and stayed up all night.

All the tiredness got washed away because of the amazing bath you guys had using a bath bomb which she bought from the UK  recommended by her French classmate.

The fragrance was perfect. Not too strong. Not too fruity. It's just amazing.

"Okay, so what's the plan for day 3?"  

"We are gonna have a slumber party!" she said by cracking eggs for a French toast. I

t's supposed to be breakfast but because of the time, it's more like a brunch.

"What are we? Middle schoolers? We are basically having a party without calling it a party already."

"You are being such a spoilsport. The twist is that we will be eating our own cooking. Not ordering food this time. "

"Who's cooking?"

"Both of us. You have such a lavish kitchen here. I can't help it."

"It's just a small open kitchen. I don't know what is so lavish about it. "

>>>At the grocery store<<<

"Hmm what do we need to buy?" asked
(b/f).

"What are we cooking?"

"Let's search on the internet. Hmmm. I want onigiri on the table."

"Okay. To the rice section then."

(b/f) brought up new things to make and you went crazy finding the ingredients for it.

"Okay. Fine. Stop. This is enough. Do you need something for yourself, like some toiletries?"

(b/f) looked at the different aisles to jog her memory which stopped at a certain place.
You got curious at it so you also joined her.

Kuroo?

He was about to say something to you or you thought so but got interrupted by (b/f).

" How can I forget? I have to buy a comb! Thank you for reminding me Kuroo," said
(b/f) and dragged you with her to toiletry aisle.

Kuroo POV

Is that (f/n)'s voice? I must be going crazy now. Control your urge and be respectful to her request.
I miss her already. It's just the third day and I'm acting like a wild animal.

Take a deep breath.

I can hear (b/f) voice too. Okay, now I really want to check.

That's her!

" How can I forget? I have to buy a comb! Thank you for reminding me of Kuroo."

Saying that she left with (f/n) and leaving me there in frustration.

That friend of hers! I don't like her officially from now on. She's just a position down to Suguru-snake bastard- Daishou

Should I follow her? No, she wants some space and I am giving it to her. Don't overthink.

Now, where is my sanma?

Your POV

"I did not expect that. What the hell?"

"Me neither. Because of your boyfriend, I didn't forget to buy a comb. Yay! Found one. Which is cute? Blue or pink?"