CHAPTER-6

You are waiting down the hotel lobby in your (f/c)shirt and black pants as if you are going for an interview.

Why did this happen?

You started to have sudden consciousness about your clothing which was overcome by your mental breakdown which led to your decision of wearing what you are wearing right now.

You were standing there like an idiot for like 5min which felt like it went on for ages. You felt random stares at you which made you fiddle with your fingers even more.

Kuroo POV

Am I late? No, I am not. It's just 5 min. It's not like we are going on a date.

There she is. Is she fiddling with her fingers?

The dress code seems different.
It's cute.

"What took you so long? FYI I am doing a huge favour for you. Might as well come one time. I had other plans dumbass" said (f/n)

"You had? What were you going to do alone?"

"First of all how do you know that I'm alone and second I had plans with my food, games and anime, " she said with a faint pout.

It's cute

"Ahem are we going or not?" said (f/n)

What was I even thinking? I have dated way cuter and sexier girls than her. What makes her any different from other girls?

Your POV

Why is he not answering me?
Should take drastic measures

"Kuroooo san. Tetsurou san. Kuroo testuroooooo."

"Ah!?Yes. Yes. Let's go before they come back." said Kuroo

"They?"

"Well, don't you know that Lev and your friend went for a date?" said Kuroo

Wooow. Well, that's my friend alright. This character of her's always questioned me how we became friends in the first place.

"FYI I am horrible at picking gifts."

"Then why did I bother calling you?" Kuroo asked.

"Well. You should answer that yourself for ignoring my text"

GREAT.

Kuroo and you started heading the night markets of Tokyo. 

"Tell me about this girl." You even emphasised the girl part with air quotes.

"Are you  jealous?" asked Kuroo

"Uughh? I was just trying to help you genius!"

"She supports our team all the time even for school practice matches. She even has a cheer squad. We didn't ask for it but it means a lot to us during our matches not that you would know."

"Well excuse me. You have a cheer squad? We barely had a team with one substitute in our school. So I know what that means. "

A
W
K
W
A
R
D

You decided to break the silence.

"So how old is she maybe that will help us to find something."

"All I know is that she is in junior high. She is one of our member's sister," he said while rubbing his neck.

"How about accessories?"

"Yeah, that might work. Let's check that shop then," said Kuroo pulling you to a small shop owned by a middle-aged man.