CHAPTER-3

Kuroo POV

“Why me?” whined the pudding hair.

“If you want you, can have me as your partner" chirped Lev.

Kenma’s eyes went wide open for a second and went back to his calm demeanour and agreed to it

I don’t think Kenma is going to sing..... But can he sing?

“I’m choosing odd loop," said Lev.

He started doing the signature moves of it and Kenma felt like jumping out of the window.

“ I'll start,” said Kenma

♫︎Odotteru dake de taijou
Sore o sokka sokka tte itte

Not bad Kenma.

His expressionless yet calm voice was not as bad as I thought it would be.

After that line, he cued Lev to sing. He was so excited to sing with Kenma like he was finally accepting him that he finished the entire song without giving Kenma any trouble at all.

Kenma is so sly as ever

I looked to my side to find my eye locked with (f/n) calm eyes which made me feel hot even though I was having a cold drink.

Your POV

Kenma is very sly.

You looked to your side to find your eyes locked on a pair of hazel eyes which made you fluster a bit so quickly drank down oolong tea.

Crap! I think I swallowed an ice cube.

Second round: you

“Need someone to back up?” asked Kuroo with an annoying smirk

“Yeah sure. Why not? I just want to get this over with."

I returned the smirk.

You chose (f/s). You both sang pretty well for even though it's your first time singing along with him

Your phone interrupted the lively room.

“Excuse me I have to take this," said you and left the room.

Kuroo POV

I followed her without even thinking for a second and overheard the conversation.

“Yes, mom everything is fine... I didn’t call you because it's night over there when we landed here... she is doing fine, actually, she is doing great... yes, I’m well aware that this is a foreign country and I’m not supposed to get into any sort of trouble... I know I know... okay mom.... bye take care”

As she ended the call, she turned around to bump her head against my which startled her.

Why is am my heart beating fast? She got startled not me!

“Geez, dude what are you doing here?” 

Why does she have to react to me like that?

"I thought I would give you a company you know. I didn’t know that was a crime”

~~~~~~Awkward Silence~~~~~~

Finally, I decided to break the silence.

“By the way, you sang well for someone of your size”

(f/n) glared at me and returned to the group.

Man... what was I even thinking

" That was amazing, let’s hang out again sometime later, (b/f) chan and (f/n) chan. Let's exchange numbers (b/f) chan,” said Lev with sparkling eyes.

“Let’s exchange too. Maybe I can lend you some of my games too,” said Kenma looking at (f/n).

“Yeah sure. why not?.”

So smooth, Kenma so smooth. When did Kenma start exchanging phone numbers? And here I thought I was the smooth one.

“Bye guys let's meet again,” said (b/f) chan waving at us, especially Lev.

I'm gonna clarify what's wrong with me the next time we meet (l/n)(f/n).

************************************

THAT'S ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL ENDING  I GUESS. Feel free to comment on anything. I want to know what you guys feel about the story.

For those who want to know which song Kenma and Lev sang

BTW
(f/s) = Favourite song.

Take care.
[enjoy the copy draw. credits to the actual artist]
Bye