CHAPTER-32

Pulling all-nighters is an awesome feat for any person but is most enjoyed when it's done for the things you love to do. If it is for studies its a big nono but binge-watching, you don't know where does the strength come from. It's like the universe is giving a go signal but it is never likes that for studies.

You crossed the wee hours of the day and even crossed noon by spending it in bed with your dear rooster head who lost pathetically every match you gave him even with a heart full of determination to attain god-level gamer skills over the night.

Just to make sure you peeped under your sheets

So we didn't do it. I don't know should I be glad or not.

Your clothes were still intact. Well partially. You still had your shirt own but no pants.

Kuroo lied facing opposite of you and had his pillow cover his face.

As its a weekend, your alarm clocks were relaxing after your consecutive alarms between every five minutes of your actual wake up time in weekdays.

You removed the pillow from his face to let his body take in extra oxygen than die out of suffocation. Just seeing him lie like that makes it uncomfortable for you.

How does he sleep like that?

"Morning," said Kuroo which you barely heard him say so you assumed that was what he said.

He pulled you close, his left hand from your waist to your right shoulder, kissed the crook of your neck.

"What are you up to?" he asked as he pressed his nose to your nape.

"Nothing. Why do you think I was up to something?"

"A word of advice. Letting your lethargy talk is not good. It's good for me but not for anyone else. It was somewhat equivalent to how you would act drunk," he said that while interweaving one of your hands with his right hand.

"You have never seen me drunk. What are you on about? I don't drink. "

"You acted so horny yesterday but I didn't do it because I want to you remember what it's like. every. second. of. it," he whispered in your ears.

"What the hell are you talking about? I never in hell would have acted like that."

"You mean heaven. Heaven with me but yes hell with others. Don't worry we didn't do it.....At least that's what I think" he whispered again with more exhalation.

Can I add Like an old fire breathing dragon to that description?

"You think? We didn't." you shook off your hand in his.

Why am I so offended by it?

"Why are you offended? It's bound to happen anyway."

He peeped under the sheets and his next action questioned your unknown sleepy habits.

"Oh my gosh (f/n). You naughty girl!! "

That's when you noticed he has no shirt and by the looks of how Kuroo reacted, no pants and no- are you kidding me?!

"Nooo. Then explain why I'm not naked." you turned around to question.

"Because you wore the clothes back on but you didn't wear pants on did you?"

When did I even--or maybe

"Maybe you have a weird habit of stripping while sleeping."

His eye widened for a moment there.

BING POT!

"Seriously Kuroo you made me question so many times. You stupid cat. "