CHAPTER-35

"This is the day! Okay, guys, it's 11:00. This will be the best party evuh hey hey!"

"Gosh, stop shouting!  We're near the building. He will hear us, you dumbass!" Daisy hushed him.

He heaved a disapproved sigh.

"Kuroo always sits in the living room when studying if no one is at home. So we will have to keep the cake and stuff in his room. You won't be seen entering the room unless he stands in the way of the room which won't happen today." continued to explain his plan.

" He really thought it through, huh? You are getting smart. I am being attracted to you know for some weird reason," Daisy said.

" How? From which angle?"Semi facepalmed

"Brain is the new sexy, of course. (f/n) of people can agree to that."

You just smiled wryly. She was obviously referring to Kuroo. You have nothing against Bokuto but calling him smart is kind of an exaggeration just because of one scenario.

Daisy handed her earbuds to you.

" Why?"

" Just wear it. I will call you if the plan fails."

" You just praised him, just a second ago! "

" It's always good to have a plan B."

"All of you said that you are not free, a few days ago. How are you all here then?"  questioned you since all of them gave lame excuses which made you take up the chit game.

"I sneaked out. I told 'tsumu and omi kun to cover for me. But I have to get back before 2 before they check are dorms," said Bokuto proudly.

"I have a practice of my band with my other mates tomorrow. It's on the way so I tagged along. You at least need one sensible person in a group," said Semi.

He had a point there.

" I changed my schedule because I felt bad for you," said Daisy.

" Hah! Right! A non-existing schedule, you mean. Then why did you guys make me do all that horrible things the last week? " you scoffed

" Admit it. You enjoyed his misery," said Semi.

Well, he did look all angry and pouty and disappointed and all those other expressions you hadn't seen before.

He smirked at you.

" Let's do this!" said our hype man.

" Shut it will you? It will get over before we even start. Can't we just celebrate it like a normal person? The probability of failing is too high. This owl moron ruined our last party as he couldn't keep his mouth"

"I have learned from my mistakes. I'm a grown-up now."

"You and your stupid emo phase and this happened two weeks before!"

"Now. Now. Stop it both of you. We reached the place," Daisy intervened

You went to Semi and whispered,
"Didn't Kuroo's exam also get over with ours? So then why would he be studying in the-"

Before you could finish, Bokuto opens the door to find Kuroo right in front of the door.

"Bo? Why are you here? And why are all of you here in the middle of the night?" Kuroo stopped his gaze on you.

You wanted to run away of course. Who wouldn't be angry if they ignore them for a week?

You tried looking away but the next second you know you were pushed to Kuroo's chest.