CHAPTER-29

You are at the shared apartment of Kuroo, Bokuto and Daichi. As this place is a prime spot of the city and near their colleges, they decided to rent this place together.

Daichi opens the door for you.

" Hello (f/n)! You must be here for Kuroo. He is in his room," he said with his sweet smile.

"Hello, Daichi. Thank you."

"Took you long enough to come."

Kuroo who was not in the picture pulled you into his room.

"Get a room you two," said Daichi shaking his head.

"That is what I'm doing," Kuroo said with his disturbing smirk.

"Oh, Bokuto!" you said surprisingly because you didn't expect Bokuto in Kuroo's room unless...

"So what is the new problem Kuroo?" you questioned the boys.

"Ah c'mon! Why do you always think there is a problem whenever I call you here?"

You enjoyed their annoyed facial expressions and whining.

"Yeah (f/n)chan, we just need some help."

Kuroo face-palmed.

"Hehe, yeah. exactly! Last time I checked, people ask for help when they are in a problem, not for fun unless it's a prank. Reading the room, it's not a prank so spill it boys."

" (f/n) ~ we trying to set Daichi up with someone before he gets into his job."

"O-okay, so - wait you don't care about Bokuto then?"

"Hey! I have someone... But Daichi doesn't," Bokuto said with a blush.

"He does but he can't admit it. So I thought going to a blind date will help."

"Okay, so why am I here? Should I compel him to go for it or something?" you asked, still not understanding the reason why you are here.

"No no no nono! Bokuto and I will have to go with him for support."

You tilted your head in utter confusion.

"So?"

"Wait! So you don't mind me going to a mixed date even though I'm dating you?"

That's when it hit you.

"You Are Going?"

"(f/n)chan is being jelly~~," Bokuto said

"Not now Bokuto!" you both said in unison.

He understood the cue so he left the room.

"I won't go if you tell me not to."

"If I say no you will still go, won't you?"

"No, I won't. I don't want another person in my life with the same status as you. One is more than enough."

"Hey! That last line was not very nice," you said with a pout.

" Fine, you can go because it's for Daichi and he will be there with you."

"You trust him and not me?"

"Yeah well, he is the only normal person I met from your so-called friend circle."

.
.
.
.

Kuroo has been rummaging his so-called wardrobe for the past 15 minutes. You can't make out whether it's a wardrobe anymore as his clothes are literally everywhere.

"What are you doing Kuroo?"

"Choosing what to wear is soooo hard!" he sighed.

"I look good in everything so (f/n), help me pick one."