CHAPTER-18

It's been almost a year now. You got your admission to Tokyo University just like you wanted but it was hard to get in. You missed the first semester because you didn't make it on the first try but the improvement you showed let you in this university.

This time you are going to Japan alone. 
On your own.
Your friend left for the UK for her studies but is still in contact with Lev.

Don't freak out. It's just immigration. You just have to answer them sincerely and with honesty.
If they ask the purpose of the visit just say for your studying in Tokyo. Don't make a fool out of yourself.
Just relax.
.
.
.
1,2,3,4,5 OH! I'm the sixth one in line.  Wait why all four of them are going?

The other booth just opened.

I'm not done rehearsing yet.

"Miss please come forward"

"Uh yes."

"Wait, sir that is my bag."

"Lady, it's mine. See it has a ribbon"

See. I was right, mom! Almost everyone marks their luggage with ribbons
BUT THE SAME COLOUR !?!

"But this is mine, Mister."

He glared at you.

Uh-oh
Right. The baggage tag

"See Mister this is my name."

He just literally threw my luggage from his trolley.

Oh, thank God, the guy left!

You are still freaking out. You know that you are not smuggling anything in nor are you doing anything illegal but these security checks in airports still make you nervous.

Was I always like this?

"Ah, Japan. Finally!"

You got out of the airport and stood near the pick-up area.
You took a big breath in reminiscing about your first visit. But it didn't last long.

You ended up choking on your breath.

What a failure am I? Can't even breathe properly!
Okay, now I just have to wait.
Hmmmmm.
.
.
.

How long you!?!  You mentally screamed.

Random taxi drivers looked at you asking you for a ride but you smiled and declined them.

It's been half an hour.
That guy has some guts to leave you here alone. With random people looking at you it made you feel uneasy which made you fiddle with your fingers.

Not only that, you were feeling hungry. Whatever it may be, flight food is not that great. It's not as great as having food at a  restaurant or as takeout.

You took out your phone and switched it on. Connected your earphones to it and started listening to music while simply scrolling through the phone to make yourself look busy.

A tall guy with well-built got out of a black car which stopped in front of you.

Black cars are always suspicious. Oh, I wish (b/f) is with me right now! She is my backbone.

That guy bowed at you and took your trolley and started putting the luggage in the boot space

You frantically removed the earphones and tried to get his attention.

"Sumimasen---Ano-eto--"

That guy just continued to put your luggage in the boot space.

Did I forget to speak in Japanese or was my voice too low!

You finally gave up on your Japanese skills.

"Excuse me I'm waiting for someone"

The guy just stared at you.

I don't think he can understand your language.

Why is Kuroo not here yet? I'll bash him up when I get my hands on him or will I survive till then?

************************************

You are back in Japan again!

Sorry to the readers who cannot relate with the character being socially insecure.

Hope you are satisfied with this chapter. 

Weewoooweeewoooweeeewoooweeewoo

Take care!
😸😸😸