CHAPTER-31

You were having your own concert singing your favourite song, crouching down delivering verses to your imaginary audience with occasional head bobbing and intense dance moves which got interrupted by a text message from Kuroo saying to open the door.

"How long were you making me stand outside?" he said with a sigh.

You slowly removed your earphones and flashed a smile - a smile of embarrassment.

You kept on removing your earphones just to make sure this scene doesn't occur but in the end, you got carried away and here you are.

He just shrugged at your smile and slumped onto the couch.

"Wanna see a movie?" he asked.

"Depends. What movie?"

"Let's see... Hmm, there's a horror one. Or the war one or there is a romantic one."

He emphasized romantic a bit too much.

"Are we having  something to eat?"

"Yeah?"

"As long as you buy something to eat I will watch any horrible movie with you."

"Sometimes I wonder if you fell in love with me just because I was the only one who fed you for free."

"Now that you mention it, yes. That's very true," you said cheekily at him and he threw his pillow in your face.

"Can I just wear some sweatpants and come it's not like anybody's going to see me in the dark?"

He shot up his right eyebrow and then had a weird smile. He leapt out of the couch from the backrest side like he has been waiting for this moment.

He pulled you to your bedroom and opened your wardrobe.

"Hmm, interesting wardrobe choice. What's this?" He said mockingly.

"What's what?" you looked where he was looking.

What were you even thinking when you let him see your wardrobe? It's all a mess.

"This is definitely what I want to see you in but not now. Or we can drop the movie idea altogether-"

You banged wardrobe door close and Kuroo started laughing.

He stopped when you got a knock on the door again.

"Here. Wear this and give me your--ooh Kuroo! Hi!"

It was Daisy. She said she will come by if she has time and would give her one of her clothes which she thought you could pull it off.

Kuroo possessively had a hand around your waist, flashed a sleepy smile and buried his face in your neck.

"Oh, I didn't know you slept here. So sorry to disturb. Ahem. I just came to give this and yeah. (f/n), Zhen Zhen is with my brother again. Thanks again for that day!"

"Here I thought I will meet him again," said Kuroo in a groggy voice.

What is this kid doing! She already thinks we slept together yesterday! Was this his plan?

You glared at him and elbowed him.

"Uhm. Yeah. Wait you know Zhen Zhen? Oh my gosh! Does she share everything with you?" she asked a bit awkwardly.

Oh, I never told that he looked after her cat.

This time Kuroo crossed his arms and gave me a look which you don't like.

"Uh. Haha. Well... You see... He looked after your cat that day. I have cat allergy so Uhm yeah."

"At your house right?"