CHAPTER-33

As soon as Semi came in Bokuto, Daisy and you sprayed whipping cream on his face

"Happy Birthday SEMI!!"

You added a cherry on top.

"Now it's better. Semi with a cherry on top. When you leave uni I'll post it again and again, every year on your birthday. Your welcome," said you while you took a picture of it.

Everyone in the food court is staring at your group because of the noise you guys were making.

"Just wait! I will come back," he said angrily and head to the washroom.

"I don't get it. Why am I treating you after providing a total goof show of myself to the people over here?"

"You were the one who said and I quote
'I don't want to be reminded that I'm getting older so yeah it doesn't matter.' So it's not a party anymore. Besides the whipping cream costs okay! It costs," you said in a serious tone.

Semi eyed you badly, " seriously whipping cream?"

Daisy baked a cake and you gave him a custom made guitar pick because he plays the guitar in a band.

"Owl moron, you let the girls do all the work?"

"My friendship and my big heart are enough. You are being too greedy. I was the one who organised this!!" he said while putting a hand on his shoulder and he shrugged it off.

"Since when?!"

"Now we have another boii in our group who's birthday is coming," said Bokuto completely ignoring you.

Daisy and you were busy devouring the pizza treat and eventually, Semi joined in too.

"(f/n)! You should know it!"

"What?"

"I feel bad for Kuroo. It's my bro's birthday." He sighed.

"Is that why you did not invite cat bastard. To not make him feel bad."

Semi gave a cocky smile.

"No, we will discuss how his birthday is to be celebrated," said Bokuto brimming with pride.

"Have you decided to get him something?" asked Daisy looking at you.

"Uh, well exams are coming so no."

She and Bokuto shook their heads in disappointment.

"I will be busy with my new club activity and you guys are having exams including him but it gets over on 16th, right? Daichi has more training. My bro will be all alone on his birthday."

Bokuto faking to weep in front of you to try to bring your attention to the current problem-Kuroo's birthday.

"We can celebrate at midnight!" He added.

"Pass. I wanna sleep as soon as  I'm done with my exams," said  Semi with the least interest.

"Fine! You don't come. The plan is to sneak (f/n) to Kuroo's room at midnight on his birthday."

"Why me? I also want to sleep"

"Because you are his girlfriend," friends said in unison.

"What about Daisy? She is free."

"Who said I am? I have things to do too."

"What? That's it? No fun. I thought you will wreck his birthday or something. Then again I don't think you need to put an effort into wrecking the jerk cat's birthday. It will just happen on its own."

What is the deal with Semi and Kuroo?

"I want him to be happy, not sad," said our little pouting  Bokuto.

"What did you guys do today to me then?"

"Aren't your landlords very strict? Won't it be a problem? It seems nice and all right now but on that day like Semi said it will be a mess."

You tried making up lame excuses.

"It should be a little more challenging don't you think so Semi? I want Kuroo to suffer" said Daisy who finally spoke up after a long silence.

Does Daisy also have something against him? Are they joining forces?

"Yeah. I would like to see that cat guy  suffer."

"Yeah yeah. Sure sure. Do that but don't include me in this 1000 level plan of yours. I won't do it. "

"We will decide that," said Daisy and Semi together.

I'm not liking this.

Daisy took 4 chits and wrote something in them.

" One of the chits is empty. The one who gets it wins. He or she gets to decide what should be done. A birthday present with a happy ending like Bokuto's or suffering ones which I have thought of."

That's why she went silent? This cruel girl.

"But who has to suffer here? "

She went busy folding it.

"That's not fair at all. I'm pretty sure in all of your plans I'm an integral part. I don't wanna do it."

"It is fair as everyone has one-fourth of the chance. This is just a game of chance (f/n)."

"Yes, but in every case except mine that is in three-fourth of it, I'm  involved."

"Well, that will be your fate as long as your boyfriend is Kuroo," said Semi with the poker face.

Why me!!!

They stared at you for a while. Their gaze was getting intense by every second.

"Fine fine. Let's just get this over with. Please hold your end of the bargain, " said you even though you knew very well how high the stakes are.

Everyone took one chit with a lot of caution.

Everyone except you opened their chits. Something told you that you won't get the chit so you decided to look at your friend's reaction.

Daisy and Semi maintained their poker face while Bokuto looked annoyed and scream out why it was written owl moron on it when all this time we were calling him that.

"Why are you not opening yours?"

"Should I? I'm pretty sure one of you got it."

"You better be ready for this," she said with a smirk.

"I'm gonna sit back and enjoy this show."

And I'm gonna just try vanishing from here before she states the orders.

"Again, who has to suffer? Who has to be ready? Me or Kuroo? "

************************************

I know it's a bit late. Very late!
Happy belated birthday Semi! November 11th is his birthday.

What would you give Kuroo for his birthday?
Comment it and maybe there is a slight chance that it will be on the chapter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I need more materials.

Take care
Heaps of love ❤