CHAPTER-20

Kuroo continued to play volleyball for his university even though he doesn't want to be a professional volleyball player. He has and you quote 'other plans for Japan instead. ' Whatever it may be you supported it.

"Kitkat are you done with your class? "

"Can you stop trying to pick a nickname? It's a bit embarrassing"

"..."

"Yup. Why?"

"Come to gymnasium 3. Bokuto wants to see you."

"Hey (f/n)chan!"

You could hear someone else's voice too. You assumed him to be Bokuto.

" Hello, Bokuto san. Okay, I'll come. And Kuroo, please don't hug me with your sweaty body. "

" No promises. Kitty kat."

You ended the call quickly. Hearing nicknames like this is not good for the heart.

You let yourself inside the gym without disturbing the guys and sat near the bleachers. You had two bottles of water just in case he forgot his in his class. He does that quite often now.

"Okay, guys listen up. We will play three on three and call it a day. First fifteen wins. Losers have cleaning duty. Is anyone ready to challenge your seniors? "

"Yes!" said the guy dragging Kuroo and another guy with him.

The one dragging Kuroo had white-black hair.

That must be Bokuto.

He looked like an owl and Kuroo like a cat. Then there was the other guy. He had greyish hair and black tips.

"Semiiiii! Give your bestest sets to me," said Bokuto with such vigour.

"Wow. You created a new word bro. Expected nothing less from you," Kuroo said with a hint of sarcasm.

"What did you say!?!"

You laughed at how stupid they acted and then there was Semi judging them to the core.

The match had to be stopped by some theatre kids. They have play practice. With your oblivious attitude, you did not know what happens at your university. What all you know of this university was from Kuroo. He dragged you to different things which made you less oblivious.

I guess it's our cue to leave.

"Heads up!"

You threw the bottle at Kuroo, who took a quick turn in your voice's direction and caught the bottle with such ease.

"Hey, you came! Guys, this is (l/n) (f/n). My sowlmate."

"Nice pun bro!"

Kuroo and Bokuto high fived.

You gave a pat on his back to which he let out a small wince and a sigh.

"(f/n)chan you look really pretty."

Kuroo didn't look impressed with what Bokuto said. So you decided to rub on it.

"Hehehe. I know I'm not thaaat pretty but thank you Bokuto."

"How did you know, I was Bokuto?"

You explained how Kuroo talks about his best man.

He scratched his head in embarrassment.

Semi was leaving with his bag. You approached him so that you know someone else besides your handful of friends.
You called out to him and offered the other bottle to him.