CHAPTER-26

This is not the second part chap 25. Sorry!!

----------------------------------------------

"Say~Let's go on a date! Just you and me in a wide, quiet beach.Aah~You will get to see my abs and I will get to see you in a bikini. It's a wonderland for any guy and girl," Kuroo whispered in your ear.

You smacked his hand off your ear.

"Kuroo, you are such a terrible whisperer. Those girls are laughing at us. Kill me already! For the love of God, we are in a freaking library. The librarian already gave me enough warning when I tried to teach Bokuto for his test. He kept on sighing and whining so loudly. Like freaking loud. She will surely ban- Ah Shinusuke sensei, good evening. "

She was staring daggers at you and Kuroo.

" What did I tell you, young lady, about the rules. The rules won't change even after class hours. This will be your last warning. "

It is official. She is sooo done with me.

You don't actually study when you are in the library but when you actually attempt to, there will be either a couple trying to have a date, or some kid who can't read in their mind, or it's just either Kuroo or Bokuto.

You decided to get up from there and go home so that you won't actually get banished from this safe haven.

Libraries are nice. There are books and the smell of actual paper and peace, no gossiping girls or dumb super-famous guys as they think they are too cool for the library. But today you could see random people who you have never seen your life are trying to cram stuff in their heads.

I guess they have to conduct seminars for their classes. Thank God, mine got over already.

As soon as you kept your foot outside the library door, Kuroo took hold of your hand. You looked up at his side profile

Gosh isn't he a handsome dork!

He purposely didn't look at you but had a million-dollar smile, and his eyes looking ahead.

"So, my lady? You didn't say anything about our plan."

"If I say no, would you listen prince charming?"

"Ooh~Prince charming? I like it~ That is true, I would break into your house and pick you up from the bed and off we hit the beach."

"How romantic. So what will you do about my clothes?"

"Let's see... Hmm. Your lingerie will do the trick in the waters, yeah? Then, later on, I will buy some clothes nearby store. Modern problems require a modern solution. "

You blushed so furiously and started punching him and kicking him because he shamelessly said the word lingerie out loud. The campus got silent all of a sudden and the handful of students on the way stared at both of you and exchanged weird looks with their friends.

I just want to disappear from here.

Kuroo started laughing at how you are trying so hard to hit him and at the same time trying to escape from this situation.

"What? It's not like that word is taboo! How long are you planning to hit me?"

"Till your death."

He continued laughing. A pair of stubbornly unhelpful arms picked you up from the ground, hugged your waist real close and started running.

You hardly had the time to process so all you could do was wrap your arms around his neck, scared out of your wits when you occasionally started to slide off as the momentum created by the sudden speed started reducing, so you secured yourself by wrapping your legs around him like a koala.