ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ CHAPTER-25.5 ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

This is exclusive scenes of Kuroo and Zhen Zhen brought to you by your dumbass!

************************************

Kuroo POV

I can't believe I fell for it. She better leave an entire month for me.

Meow~

Ah right, I should let him go.

I open the cage and let the cat out. He leapt out of the cat with such grace that I watched him intently for a while to see what else does he do. But for my disappointment, Zhen Zhen started checking out his new environment, putting his head in every nook and corner and I had to help him out almost every minute to help him get out of those crooked places.

Hmm, let's check out the list which your dear owner has sent...

                            ꕥꕥꕥ
1)There should be a bowl of water at all times.
1)Per day 3 servings from the scoop I gave you. I already gave one serve so the rest two is yours.
1)Keep the litter box near the bathroom and bring him there a few times for making him familiar. He is a fast learner.
1)Do not give your food even if he acts nice to you.
1)Don't freak out if you can't find him. He might be hiding under your bed. He always does that regardless of any new environment unless you have open windows or doors. [I will kill you if you have done that]

He is in general shy to a new place and people so don't force him to play with him with the toys I gave you. He will choose you.

Ps: you must be wondering why I numbered the entire list with 1. It's not because I don't know how to count or to write, it is because every rule is number one to me.

                               ꕥꕥꕥ

That is very nice of her! I'm sooooo excited to look after this cat.

Arranged everything according to the list. Now, I should make this fellow familiar with the new arrangement.

Just like the list said he was hiding under my bed. His jade eyes were standing out.

"Can you come out of there? I have some catnip for you~"

He ignored me. That is not surprising at all.

"You will die out of thirst. It's not like I care about you but I don't wanna die out of (f/n) or your owner's hands... Okay, I'm leaving. "

His eyes were on me till I exited the room.

Talk about a creepy cat!

I have to study for the test so I sat down to study in the living room.

What might she be doing now? Pretty sure she must be laughing at my situation.

When I finally got invested in my textbook, the cat came crawling next to my leg. I looked at him and tried petting him but he hissed at me and approached the window sill.

Again I tried to bury myself in my textbook but got distracted, this time by my phone.
I got excited and picked the phone almost immediately.

"(f/n)~ I have looooots to study so I'm kinda busy but I will keep that aside if you want to talk."

I wanted my response to be curt so that
(f/n) will long for my attention.

"Ooooh~ kuroooo saaaan~ yamatekudasai~," said the weird high pitched voice.

That is when I noticed the caller ID.
.
.
.
.
It was Bokuto.

"What do you want Bokuto?" I asked with a low grunt.