CHAPTER-4

Kenma has asked you to meet him in the park near Nekoma so that you can give your game to him after their volleyball practice.

After hearing this news, (b/f) was jumping around thinking about meeting Lev.
So you both decided to spend the time in the park until then.

You have been sitting on the metal railing watching your friend already making friends with pre-teens and playing badminton.

Are they stupid to play badminton in such windy weather? They could have played basketball instead.

As you closed your eyes enjoying the wind, you suddenly heard a yelp from your friend. When you directed your sight to the sound, you find your friend and her new group was surrounded by 5 thugs or, maybe they were of your age.

What now?

You approached them.

"Kids scram. The court is ours. Now leave" shouted one of them.

"No, we are not. We came here first. Haven't you heard 'it's first come first serve'? " said (b/f)

"Oh yeah? Let's see about that.” said one of them and snatched their rackets and broke the frames of it. The kids got scared and got behind your friend.

"Wow. Guys. Aren't you going a little overboard? "

"Do you wanna fight,b**ch?"

I have no interest in fighting, whatsoever

"Let's fight and settle this with a basketball match fair and square," said (b/f) with a flared cheek with anger.

"Wait. What? (b/f) let's talk this out"

"Are you scared you chic?" said the bleached hair dude.

That’s it. You have hit my nerves.

" Let's do the (f/n). After all, we were part of the school team"

That is true. But these guys are waaay taller than us plus we are outnumbered

Kuroo POV

"Why are you so excited to get out of practice Kenma?"

"Do I look excited?" said the blonde

"Yeah like you are gonna get a new game. Wait did you?... Know you didn't!"

"Yes. I did Kuroo. I want that game very badly. They are waiting in the park."
.
.
.
“They seems to be in trouble Kenma san,” said Lev.

That's when you saw (f/n)chan and (bf)chan was standing with some punks asking for trouble.

"Let's fight and settle this with a basketball match fair and square... let's do this (f/n). After all, we were part of the school team" said (b/f)Chan.

"Ladies need some help?"

They turned towards us. (f/n) and (b/f) looked at me and looked relieved.

"Well look at that some idiot is trying to be a lady's man," said a tattooed guy and the others started laughing

" I'll wipe that ugly smug of your faces after the match is over," said (f/n)chan

I did not see that coming. I didn't know she can talk like that. I should be careful next time

The Two teams went to the two halves of the court

Your POV

Why am relieved to see Kuroo... And the others

"Soooo what's the plan?" said (b/f) looking at you.

"Why are you looking at me? "

"So who knows to play basketball here"

"Kuroo san knows," said Lev

Oh. I didn't expect that.

"Lev and Kenma, you don't know?"

"Why does Lev has to know? He is tall and has long hands and legs. You guys can depend on me and (f/n)chan," said (b/f) fist-bumping in the air filled with confidence then there is you, trying to find ways to hide under a rock if you could.

"The team who makes the first 10 basket wins. The winner gets to do anything," said the bleached haired dude.

"Make sure you keep your word."

The tip-off was made by one of (b/f) preteen friend.

The ball was taken by the tattooed dude. He started running towards you saying this is too easy. Before he could put his tongue inside his mouth, the ball was off his hand made it past bleached hair dude to Kuroo's hand who ended it with a dunk.

Everyone was surprised by it.

That was your answer to them

Your team won of course. For some reason, Kuroo was very cooperative.

"So you said you would do anything?"

One of them got very angry that he shoved (b/f) and approached (f/n)

Come on (f/n) come on! Move body!

Before you could move, the guy was stopped as Kuroo came in front of you.

"You guys should pick on someone of your size."

We made those guys pay for those kids broken rackets and told them to not come near the court ever again.

"Thank you, guys. You guys were awesome," chirped (b/f).

"You guys seem to attract trouble everywhere without us," said Kuroo with his signature smirk.

"Well, I guess we are just that awesome," said (b/f) smiling at Lev.

************************************

This chapter is not that great.
I want to know what you guys feel about the chapter
Suggestions will be taken

Take care
Thank you