CHAPTER-30

You successfully finished off attending the first week of the class you missed. You caught upon every other subject except one which is still in due to start as the college decided to mix it with the kids who failed the first sem too. This class too will start from tomorrow.

You head over to main entrance for returning Daisy's book you took to refer for the missed class.

While waiting you saw few students were entering the main campus gates wearing a carefree expression and indulging in some banter. Instead of finding Daisy in the crowd of students, your eyes fell on Kuroo with few girls. You knew he was famous but this is the first time you are seeing like around 3 to 4 girls trying to cling next to him. You can see him smirking but you didn't know what for.

Maybe it's the jealousy, you ignored him and went back to what you were doing before-finding Daisy.

You wanted to scream at those girls that his girlfriend is not dead, not yet by saying hi in a girly high pitch voice but you didn't. That's your mercy on them.

But you did something different. You saw Daisy so you head towards her saying a hi loud enough for him to hear and completely ignoring him while walking with her to your class.

From the corner of your eyes, you saw he looked at you, tried to say something to you but the girls around him didn't let him.

.
.
.

"Is it just me or your boyfriend got popular all of a sudden, I mean he was already popular enough," Daisy said while waving her hands in front of her dismissively.

"The main girl, she is super popular even outside the campus for some weird reason. She is the one with amber colour hair. Her name is uhm Reina or something."

"Maybe it's the blind date," you blurted out.

"You mean the one he went for his friend?"

You nodded.

"Whatever it may be, talk it out with Kuroo, okay!
Well what do you know, he's heading towards us. I'm gonna go."

Before you could react she left the table and Kuroo sat across the table.

"(f/n)~"

You hummed at him in response.

The cafeteria is very big and as it is a common break right now, literally everyone is here. Including the girls which Daisy talked about. You could feel the four girls gaze on you when Kuroo approached your table which made it hard to swallow what you were eating.

" What? " you asked him when you felt Kuroo was just smiling at your situation

" I didn't know that swallowing a spoonful of soup can be this hard. "

You angrily drank the rest of the soup from the bowl to prove him wrong. Kuroo gave a tissue and gave a simpering smile while pointing out the areas to wipe.

" How did your so-called blind date go? "

He let a small laugh out and continued to smile while talking.

"Well not like I would imagine. As soon as the girls started asking questions, like a gentleman, Daichi excused himself and fled the place. Bokuto and I had to stay and entertain them, they did take their time out of the schedule to attend this blind date. At least now he knows that he likes Mr Refreshing guy. "

You could only hear a few of his words because of the overwhelming pressure of those girls stare so you stood up and went to return your tray even though you did not touch the side dishes which were your favourite.