CHAPTER-16

Sometimes his texts reminded you that he is still that annoying guy but you could not ignore the fact that this very text made you laugh even on the toughest of days. These days made you realize your true feelings for him.

He stopped texting you for a while as his exams were nearing.
So you would pop in between the video calls of Lev and your friend to check how Kuroo was doing.

"Can't you just call him yourself! How hard is that? "

And you would always answer her with the same dialogue.

"It's really hard. Trust me! It's really hard. At least for me, it is!!!!"

Days later (b/f) showed the graduation photos which was posted by him. You grinned at how genuinely happy he looked He didn't have the usual Cheshire smirk with an ulterior motive.

You thought of finally texting him; congratulating him for graduating but he did not reply.

Is he ignoring you on purpose!?!
Sure it's fine. It's cool. Even you do that sometimes.
.
.
.
.
.
But you do finally reply to him at the end of the day!!

It's been fifteen days.
He still hasn't messaged you back. This made you annoyed. As usual, you barged in one of the video calls of (b/f) and Lev.

"The graduation went well (f/n)chan. Yamamoto senpai cried a lot, Kuroo san was taking a lot of photos with Yaku san and Kai san. And also with a lot of girls. Kenma san was didn't do much other than taking those photos for Kuroo san"

"Okay, then! I am leaving you guys alone bye", you said trying to leave.

"Wait! (f/n)chan! I have been meaning to ask this but do you like Kuroo san? Whenever we have the calls you only ask about him."

Lev had a serious expression while asking this.

"Uh? What?!"

"I mean like you never ask about Kenma-san to me."

"That is bec-"

"Took you long enough to understand that Lev," said (b/f).

Your ears were burning with embarrassment

"Hehehe. I bet Kuroo san also likes you too. But what do you like about him?"

When you heard his comment you remembered the airport scene.

"Lev. What did you do? You broke her!"

"(b/f)chan! I didn't mean to! I just wanted to know. He is pretty famous at our school too so I just simply asked."

"That was an unnecessary detail," said your friend nudging you.

You just wanted to sublime away but your friend did not let that happen.

Even without your friend not saying a word, you could tell that she also wants to know the answer.

"I like him for his uh- uh - ah- for his uhm personality?" you said with a confused voice.

They burst into laughter.

"I don't know okay. Not cool, okay. This so embarrassing," you said while punching your friend.

That's when you saw Kuroo got up and looked at the camera. He was staring at the camera. Stunned.

You straight-up went to your room and closed the door.

Oh sh*t. What have you done!

************************************

DUN-DUN-DAAAAN!!!

I just wanted to..... so.... yeah!

Forgive for typos, grammar and punctuations.
I was in a hurry

Lots of love💗💗💗