CHAPTER-21

(b/f) came back to Japan when her semester got over. She announced that we have a girl's day out. You are not very fond of that idea in general but as long as food is on the table you did not mind unless she has something weird in her mind.

"First things first. No boyfriends allowed. That means no answering his calls or spending time with them. This one week is dedicated to our friendship," she said with such conviction like she is giving her speech for getting elected.

"I think you would run back to Lev first, y'know."

"I won't. I promise."

"You don't need to promise. It's all cool. I don't mind if you go to Lev."

"Heeeeeeh? Are you not ready for such a commitment? Oh my gosh (f/n)chan! I am so proud of you. You are scared that you might break the promise? Okey dokey then. I will forgive you for running back to him."

"What? How did this situation turn out to be like this? I do not miss him, okay. We met just yesterday. You are the one who didn't get to meet Lev," you said while shaking your head in disbelief.

"Your phone is ringing. Speak of the devil. Pick it up and tell you won't meet him for a week right now to prove me wrong.  If you want, put it in speaker then I won't trouble you while calling."

I swear to God, her grin is scaring the hell out of me.

You accepted the call and was gonna say that the phone is in speaker but before you could, your friend covered your mouth.

" (f/n)chaaaaan~~. Took you long enough to pick my call. I miss you. "

Your face was flushed. It's not because he said he misses you. It's because of your friend overhearing your conversation. Your friend was smiling at you and nudged at you to reply.

"Hello ~ (f/n) ~Babe are you there? Don't ignore me."

"Ah. Yes. I'm here."

"That's it? No snarky comments like 'we just met yesterday' or something like that? I'm surprised. Genuinely. "

" We can't meet from today onwards. For a week at least, " you straight out made your point.

"Uh? Did I do something wrong?"

"No. No. No. It's just that-"
Then you saw (b/f) signalling not to mention her.

" Babe, is something the matter? Are you by chance-"

For a second there you did not know what he was going to say but by the time you understood and was about to correct him, he continued talking.

"Oh-okay. Fine. A week right?... It's fine. I-uh-call you later then. After a week. "

You could hear his disappointment in his voice and you felt bad how he specifically emphasized the word week but before you could say anything he ended the call abruptly.

"What did you made me do (b/f)! I can't believe this," you said while massaging your temples.

" I actually did not expect that either. He thinks that you are gonna break up with
him. "

"What now? Shouldn't I call him and correct him?"

"I think explaining further will ruin it. Like he will think you are hiding something? Besides, this will show his other side. The hidden side you have never seen. Nonetheless, do you think he's the type to ponder upon things, like this? Maybe we are just overthinking that he might think like this? "

" You are enjoying this drama, aren't you? This matter is entirely different. So I don't know how he will react. "

" They say that time heals all wounds. "

" I don't think that's the right expression to use. Not at a time like this. It's not helping. "

"Oh well, my bad. I'm such a bad person. Will I get thrown out of here for this misunderstanding I have caused? "

"I will gracefully throw you out of the balcony if something terrible happens because of this. "

"Let's rejoice and officially commence the girl's only week. I'm pretty sure you will thank me later for what I have done for you," she said while finger gunning at you.

Of course, she ignored what I said.

Later on, you guys had blast during the first two days of the girls only week.

Your first stop was going crazy in a Manga Cafe then had hell a lot of food. Then went on a shopping spree in the streets of Shibuya and Akihabara while taking a lot of photos with people who were cosplaying on the street even though you are not a fan of taking photos. Both of you bought a lot of anime merchandise and on (b/f)'s request, we even bought maid costume you don't know for what joy?

She dragged you into a clothing shop saying you don't have enough girly clothes and ended up buying oversized hoodies for the both of us.

Kuroo POV

"This can't be happening! What did she mean by staying away for a week? Is she breaking up with me?"

I have never been at the other end of a relationship. Or should I say that whenever I am at the other end, it was never a serious relationship?

"I have dated girls so that the other girls don't disturb me when I'm concentrating on volleyball back in high school. It was a distraction. During my captaincy period, that reduced to nill not until I met
(f/n). I had thoughts of dating again because of her. I enjoyed every second with her, even when she's silently doing her work. This sounds so cringy but I want her to relax around me more than around (b/f) and you. Now, she wants to end it?
Am I being selfish, Kenma?
Kenma! Kenma! Did I do something wrong?"

"..."

"... "

" I lost you at 'this can't be happening.'"

"Kenma! Why is everyone ignoring me these two days? "

"Kuroo, just shut up. I am having a boss battle"

"That can wait. I have been thinking of this for two days straight."

I snatched his Nintendo from his hand.

"What? Maybe its this behaviour of yours. You want attention. Or maybe you are just overthinking it. (b/f) has come back so they must be spending time together. Now can I have it back? "

"Oh. Maybe, I'm just overreacting it, right?"

"That's exactly what I just said."

He snatched the Nintendo from my hands and continued playing.

"Thank you Kenma. But still what if-"

"If you are done, can you go back home already! "

"No. I'm staying here. I got a call from your mother. She is worried that you are not eating enough normal food. So I'm here."

"There is nothing here to cook. You will have to buy. Now don't disturb me. I have a boss to kill."

I think that's what he said at least. His voice just fizzled out at the end.

"Ugh. Fine. I'm leaving to buy some groceries."

************************************

What will happen next?

Dundunduuuuuun.

I think there are no mistakes. I read this over 10 ten times at least.
If there are still mistakes then I guess my eyes got accustomed to the mistakes. That is not good.

Oh well,
Have an awesome day!
✌️✌️