CHAPTER - 29

Be lated merry Christmas to all my lovely readers , hope this festival brings joy and immense happiness to you and your family ❣️.

Recap

All left to get ready for the club

Story continues.....

All boys were waiting for the girls and as usual girls were taking their time to get ready .

Man: I'm telling you , these girls can never be to time

Cab : beautiful (he said dreamingly and all looked towards cabir's direction and all were rooted on their place as they saw girls were looking breathtaking beautiful)

Arya : gorgeous (he said looking towards anu)

While manik was continuously staring at Nandini !!

Cab : Madhubala you are looking like a queen , queen of my heart. ( He said and navya blushed , while Manik was searching a way to compliment Nandini who was looking like and angel )

Man : I must say you all  are looking beautiful just like a fairy ( he said directly looking in Nandini's eyes and she blushed )

Al: wow..the great Manik Malhotra is complimenting us , what's going on Manik?? As far as I know you never compliment mukti and me whenever we get ready for the party ??

Ma : nothing.. .. spe..cial ( he stammers a bit) I just said casually

Muk : no you didn't , because you always tease us like hell , something is definitely wrong .

Anu : chill mukti maybe he want to iritate you by not praising you

Man : yes , actually you are right anu , they always look good but you know  I love to iritate them  that's why I never told them , but looking you all I dropped the idea of teasing and complimented you all .

Cab : I must say you are a terrible liar and a worst actor, it would be better if you compliment cutie personally rather than embarassing yourself in front of everyone (he said in Manik 's ear and laughed while Manik was shocked as he never thought that cabir know him that much )

Ma : it's ..

Cab : don't say " cabir it's nothing like that , " and all crap , you think I didn't notice anything ,  but I did , so whenever you really want to share anything by yourself, then only say ,don't lie and remember that  I am waiting  ( he said and Manik nodded)

Nav : what are you gossiping about ( she pointed towards Manik and Cabir)

Cab: nothing Madhubala , we were just excited for the party , you know I'm feeling hungry  ( he said and all rolled their eyes )

Nan :  let's go guys !! Or else we get late !! By the way manyu you didn't me how am I looking ?? (She asked in an exciting tone , it was her habit to ask manyu about her looks)

Ab : as always you are looking like a doll (he said with a smile)

Amms : I agreed too. She is looking like a princess

Nan : thankyou amms

Muk : let's go guys !! But  where is soha ??

So : I'm here , guys!!

Cab : just  thinks of devil and devil is here (he utter to Nandini and both laugh)

Abhi took out a feviquick from his pocket and carefully  stick  that feviquick on soha's sandals without anyone's notice