CHAPTER - 7

#1 on bestfriendsforeverIt's so overwhelming for me thank you my lovely readers for your support and appreciation

It's so overwhelming for me thank you my lovely readers for your support and appreciation..

Recap

Per : I can't say anything right now to you
, but I'll tell you my answer by tomorrow morning as at evening I have to go meet my friends so I can't meet you in evening , but don't worry I'll try my best to do this work

Cab : thanks yaar , I know you can do this but please tell your answer till morning.

With this he cuts the call

Story Continues ..

Cabir and Nandini came back at the same time

Muk : cabir why didn't you tell us about her in college time???

Cab : she didn't want to came between us , she told me not to tell this to anyone and you guys remember how we guys torture her (he said while feeling guilty)

Nan : (side - hug him) it's ohky bhai , I'm totally fine with it !! Now no talking about past , see we have a wonderful present to live and a lots of work ( she said last words while making sad face)

Dh: (coming in front of Nan) I don't know about other , but since you're cabir's sister, then you are mine too, will you?? (He asked genuinely)

Nan : offcourse Dhruv , I'll be glad to have a brother like you (she said with genuine smile)

Cab : not fair cutie , now you got Dhruv that doesn't mean that you can ignore me (he said in a dramatic way )

Nan : Now if you have done with your drama so can we start the music session ,( she said in a typical way )

Fab-5 : (in professional tone ) ohky will be there in five (and they goes in a room for some privacy)

Muk : guys let's do this project (she said as she started liking abhi)

Cab : I'm in (he said seriously)

Dh/Al : Me too (both said at the same time and others shake their head in disbelief)

Man : (looking at everyone angrily) Me three (he said laughingly)

When fab-4 realises that Manik played a prank they jumped on him just like an animal catches its prey .

Man : Let's go guys she must be waiting for us

Meanwhile at upstairs Nandini staring the room which was just opposite to the jam room which was covered with dust , she saw someone who is opening his arm and calling her , and she got emotional and hurt at the same time she took a vase from the table and threw it and the person disappeared and she composes herself as someone called her from the other side .