CHAPTER-38

Recap..
They got another riddle..

Story continues....

All came back to home and thinking about that puzzle.

Nan : Did anyone have any idea to deal with Harshad??

Nav : I really don't have any idea , right now I was trying to find the answer of the riddle .

Ma : let's go the meeting room , I don't think it's safe here (he said and all nodded )

All went to the meeting room ...

Ab: Barbie, do you really think that we're safe from that jerk and his boss??

Nan : I don't know manyu , we planned so many things for Nyeonika and soha but we literally forget about Harshad !!( She said in a regretting tone)

Arya : don't worry Pikachu , don't forget anu and me both are police officers and we are capable enough to protect you !! ( He said in a determined tone ) I have an idea (he said and everyone looked at him with amused expression ) if we get some proof against Harshad that he fixed bomb in that room then I'll definitely put him behind bars and no-one can save him from police neither his sources nor his boss .

Anu : perfect plan !! Let's do one thing , Arya , navu , abhi and me will try to collect proof against Harshad on the other hand fab-5 and Nandini will try to solve the riddle

Muk : Sounds like a plan (she said and all nodded )

Man : I don't think that we'll put Harshad behind the bars for long span of time , it really seems difficult . He shares very strong connections with Mafias and politicians .

Ab : if he has sources then we have too, don't underestimate yourself Manik , you all are very famous in business management , you too have many sources but you never used it (he tried to cheer them ) and who said we have to keep Harshad behind the bars for long time ?? All we have to do is to keep him away from us so that he can't harm us , if he will go to jail then he will easily escaped from the punishment which we have thought to give him !! He can't easily die !! Right !! (He said and all nodded , hate was clearly evident in their eyes )

Nan : perfect idea !! I think it really gonna work on Harshad , if he tries follow us then you will get more time and we will just fizzle him by wrong destination .

Cab : cutie !! It's awesome idea , I think now Harshad gonna trapped in our web (he said in a evil tone and all laughed at him )

Dhr : now jokes apart , did anyone tried to solve that riddle ??

Nan : no man , I am trying but not able to get any answer .

Man : let's go and will think at peace . I'm really tired!! We will discuss this after dinner (he said all left to their respective rooms )

Manik was in deep thoughts and he was recalling the time that he spent with Nandini , how he shares his childhood with her , how easily she explains her the by the example of sand . He was feeling low by remembering the beautiful moments he spent in his childhood with his dad . Something stuck in his mind and his hands reached the drawer which was near his bed and he started searching the letter which was for him from his dad . He immediately opened that letter and started to read it

It reads..

Hello Manik , if you are reading this then I must be gone far away from you. I don't know how old are you must be now , let me guess (he chuckles at the way his father wrote a letter to him ) you know that I'm bad a guessing but let me try , when I put that letter in that box you was 19 then I think you must be 23-25 don't say that you become an oldie and you have 2-3 kids (he smiles at his assumptions ) but let me suppose you are 24-25 while reading this letter and you must had solve first riddle , you must have became a great businessman and I'm so proud of you . I know I am not a good father (he immediately nodded negatively like a child while reading this line) I never gave you enough time , we never shares a good bond with each other , when you always said I never gave you time trust me every single time I felt guilty for not being a good father but I was bound to Manik , I was bound to my work , my biggest mistake was to marry Nyeonika , she never gave you the love and warmth which every child deserves on this earth . You were thinking that why dad was telling me this , it's because we never had a heart to heart conversation but trust me for your better future I tried to give everything which I can. You know I'm chilling in heaven with God , here everything is magical and I'm very happy here so don't cry when you miss me ,smile fully . Your smile is very beautiful (he loved the each line of the letter and he was now feeling better) Never lose hope on anything , good days will come , you know "when we lost everything in our life that time we see the strongest version of ourselves because we have nothing to loose in our life but when we lost hope our life became disgrace and death a duty" . So my child just cheered up and smile , I love you always !!
(At the end of the letter he was smiling with tears in his eyes)