CHAPTER - 30

So this is my last update of this year (2020)
Happy reading 💖

Recap :

Soha got arrested and everybody left for their dates

Story continues....

Man : what's the plan?? As much I know you , I don't think you are a party animal !!

Nan : Indeed I'm not !! What about going to beach , we haven't took our dinner also.

Man : that's sounds like a plan, let's go as I'm feeling hungry  ( both moves towards the exit but Manik's  phone starts ringing) Nandini you go ahead , it's an important call , (Nandini nodded and both moves to opposite direction)

Goon 1 : she's the same girl , whom we have to kidnap (he said to goon 2 )

Both goes near Nandini and started passing cheap comment while Nandini blood's boiled and she slapped goon 1.

G1 : G2 , she is not an easy nut , just kidnap her !!

both came near her to force themself on her , while she started running  both followed her and they came so near ,and there is no way to escape , so she closed her eyes only to remember her father's word that " god only help those who try to help themself "  and in next moment she open her eyes decided to fight with them , she kicked one goon and push another , being knowledge of self defence it wasn't difficult for her . She was continuously fighting with them , rewarding them with her famous punches .
But after sometime their counting increased now there were 4 goons and it was difficult for her to fight with them . But she kept fighting ,  among one of them took out the knife from his pocket and throws in her direction in order  to kill her but fortunately his aim missed but her hand got cut and it  starts bleeding but she didn't gave up , she kept fighting like  a real fighter , to protect herself , to protect her dignity from them when she was struggling over the grip of a goon someone throws a wooden block on that goon to save Nandini (any guess ??)
And that person also started fighting in order to protect Nandini and at last goons ran away .

Nan : Thanks a lot for helping me (she said to that person )

Per : no problem dear !! By the way I'm Nia , ( I know many of you think of our hero Manik but I purposely mentioned a girl , why in almost every movie or story a boy saves a girl . A girl is capable to help another girl . Girls are not weak , they are one of  the most strongest creation of God . No offence I just share my opinion regarding to that topic) But what are you doing here alone , this road is not safe for girls

Nan :  I think I already face it , I was returning from abc club and running away from those goons I came here . I think I must leave my friend must be waiting for me .
(She remembered she came far from the club and she didn't even inform Manik )

Nia : come I'll drop you (and she nodded)

On the other hand Manik was calling Nandini but her phone was not reachable , now he was getting tensed and then he saw Nandini with a girl .

Man : where were you ?? I was searching you since 15minutes if you have other plans you could have told me !! (He asked in a worried tone yet in a angry way but at the very next second he saw blood was oozing out from her hand and she was looking pale he caressed her hand and freak out) what happened to your hand , is it paining , are you fine?? (He asked in a soft voice )

Nan : I think I'm (and she narrated the whole incident and Manik's anger had no bound)

Man :  how dare they (he literally roared , the intensity of his voice were so strong that even Nandini shivered from his voice)  Nandini you could have wait for me , you know that it's not safe for girls that too late night . What if something bad happened (he said last line in a scared voice which was unoticed by Nandini )