CHAPTER - 18

Recap

Manan conversation ...

Story continues.....

Nandini's  sleep was disturbed by sunlight and she woke up and remembered the night and a beautiful smile came on her lips . She saw Manik was sleeping peacefully on the couch and she was admiring him lovingly

Nan(self -talk) - No aiyappa !! I don't deserve him ,  I don't deserved to be love , now I have to maintain some distance from him so that he can be safe. I can't put his life in danger .

Her self talk was disturbed when the door opened

Arya: Pikachu how are you feeling now?? I'm sorry !! I'm the worst friend , I didn't even came to meet you due to my duty (he was feeling very sad)

Nan : don't you dare to say sorry to me!! I know Arya , you was busy otherwise you would have came to meet me and  you know your duty is to serve our nation , only few people got this opportunity to serve for our country so , you should feel proud on it rather  than accusing it and I'm completely fit and fine , nothing happens to me . Now give me some chocolates , I know you must have bought my favourite chocolates to manofy me , I'm tired of eating this hospital food .( She forwarded her hand for chocolate and Arya was about to give her favourite chocolates but a voice interrupts them)

Nav : Don't you dare mr. Aryamann Khurana , to give those chocolates to Nandini . Right now her health is not good and she can only eat this boil and healthy food , she can't eat chocolates. ( She said and snatched the chocolate from Arya and Nandini became sad)

Arya : sorry pickachu , but it's good for your health , I'll give you lots of chocolates when you will be completely fit and fine .(and Nandini nodded  in understanding)

The trio were having fun when door opens and all members came to check Nandini and with that sound Manik woke up .

Ab : how are you feeling barbie ??(he asked Nandini)

Nan : I'm feeling fantastic , ecstatic , enthusiastic etc .  (she said in a joking manner)

Man : so all set for today (he asked seriously and all nodded )

All did their breakfast with little chit chat and now Nandini is going to meet Nyeonika and all are following her secretly .

At Nyeonika's place

Nan: how could you do this??

Nyeo : looks like you got to know about auction !!

Nan : listen Nyeonika , don't beat around the bush , tell me clearly , what do you want??

Nyeo : this is what I love about you !! Your straight forward nature (she said and Nandini just rolled her eyes )  I told you to cancel the deal with fab-5 but you won't listen to me .

Nan: your five days are still not completed Nyeonika, and I'm finding some ways to cancel the deal with fab-5, it's not that easy as you think .

Nyeo : Do you really think I actually care about it (she said in a disinterested tone) I want you to cancel the deal with fab-5 or else your house will be sold and you will not be able to do anything .

Nan : I'll cancel the deal , nothing is important more than my house , but you have to give those property papers to me .

Nyeo : first cancel the deal than I'll handover those papers to you (she smirked)

Nan : And why do you think that I believe you?? You are well known for back stabbing and moreover I don't trust you.

Nyeo : (angrily ) do you forget , what I have done with you ??(she said and Nandini got afraid and moreover she didn't want fab-5 to listen that ,so she changed the topic)

Nan : and we please don't talk about past , I'm not here for some lecture , I'm here to tell you that I'll cancel the deal by giving some excuse related to my health but I want my property papers now or else I'll tell everything to Manik and trust me , he doesn't hate me that much he hates you.

Nyeo : (she understood that she is loosing and it will be a foolishness by  taking Nandini as granted )  fine ,  I'm giving you papers , but don't forget I'm still having an eye on you , your one wrong move and every thing will be finished , you better understand that , never ever try to be smart in front of me .(she said and Nandini nodded)

Nan : you don't have to worry Nyeonika as I'm just fed by this , I'm going to manglore for a long Vacation , I seriously need a break from you and that jerk . I have realised that it is very difficult to fight with you guys .

Nyeo :  Happy realisation , for a change , first time in your life , you took a right decision . (She said in a insulting way and throws property papers on her face )

Nan : time will tell you everything  Nyeonika , anyways I'll not waste my time anymore (she collects the paper and moves out of the house )

In Nandini's  office cabin

Nan : I'm sorry Mr. Malhotra , but I'm backing off from this deal . My health is not good and I will not able to give my 100% on this deal . (She said in a serious tone and wink at everyone )

Man  : this is not a joke Ms. Murty , you can't just decline the deal due to this stupid reason (he said in a fake anger )

Nan :  for you it might be a stupid reason but for me it's not . My decision is final .

Ab : For me her health is more important than the deal , so I'm also declining this deal .

Fab-5 moves out from their room and goes to Malhotra mansion for executing their plan .

Precap : I don't know🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
(Think till the next update 👻👻)

Author's note

I'm so sorry guys I'm busy with my exams , that's why I'm giving this short update , but I'll update a big chapter within 2-3 days .

Do vote and comments !!
Your opinion related to the story will be appreciated!!
Stay safe , stay blessed!!