CHAPTER - 19

Recap :

Fab-5 moves out from their room and goes to Malhotra mansion for executing their plan.

Story continues...

At Malhotra mansion , Manik and all fab-5 members comes happily which irked Nyeonika.

Nyeo: what happened , everyone is looking happy ??

Man : ( gritting his teeth and controlling his anger) till now we all were very happy then we all saw your face (while others supress their laugh ) Anyways I'm not in a mood to argue with you , neither I have that much time, guys just start your packing we have to reach London within 24 hours otherwise the deal will be cancel ( he said completely ignoring Nyeonika)

Nyeo : where are you going Manik?? ( She tried to be calm??

Man : And why should you think that I'll tell you ?? ( He said in a disinterested tone )

Nyeo : I'm your mother Manik , for god sake , I care for you !!( She said while acting)

Man : wow!! So , you finally remembered that I'm your son and you are my mother . I'm little shocked that from when Nyeonika started caring for me , as much as I know , she only cares for money and her fame ,so when did this happen Nyeonika ?? (He siad mockingly while Nyeonika was controlling her anger) And just for your knowledge let me tell you , I'm going to London for 3 months (he paused a little ) and a bad news for you , you won't be able to sign any  deal in these three months . (He said with a smirk)

Nyeo : why are you going to London ?? I want answer , you very well know that what  I'm able to do ..(before she said further Manik stops him by yelling at her)

Man : just stop it Nyeonika , ask me directly I'll tell you , you don't need to show your fake concern and fake care , all of us very well know that you only care about yourself . Let me clear you , I'm going to London with fab-5 as Mr. William offered me a deal which would bring a great profit to the company , and you know I don't attend any foreign meetings but that stupid Ms. Murthy had cancelled the deal so I'm going with my friends for a vacation and I'll also look after that deal .(he said with a smirk and Nyeonika got tensed )

Nyeo:  why Ms Murthy had cancelled your deal ??  (she tried to act as she didn't know anything)

Man : why would you think that I'll give you answer to your every question , neither I'm free nor I'm interested ( he said sarcastically)

Cab : actually , due to her health issues she cancelled the deal ( he said purposely)

Nyeo : And you guys didn't do anything against her?? She was being careless and irresponsible towards this project and you didn't do anything. ( She asked being confused as her plan of humiliating Nandini is backfired)

Man : Before I could say anything , I got the deal , which was actually more good for me , as if she Continues her project with us I would have  to stuck with  that and I didn't get that golden opportunity ( he said smilingly )

Nyeo. : So the deal is cancelled or not ??

Muk : unofficially it is , still we have to sign the papers ( she said what Nyeonika wants to hear and Nyeonika sighed a relief as she still had a hope for that deal)

Nyeo : ( smiled evilly ) ohky , you guys carry on I remembered some work .  ( She said and she left )

Nyeo : ( self talk) I can't loose this opportunity , I have to convince that Nandini to not cancel that deal , As much I know she will convince fab-5 and fab-5 will surely teach her a lesson for being irresponsible and careless towards them  . I have to blackmail her and moreover my eyes are still on her so I don't think she will go against me . I can't losse this golden opportunity , if Manik will go then I'll suffer a loss . ( She kept thinking and blabbering while driving )