CHAPTER - 16

Recap

Manan conversation on sunset

Story continues...

All barged to Nandini's room.

Cab: ohh god !! The day was hectic (he said in a frustrating tone)

Al : guys all set for tomorrow's plan

Dh :  I think we can  easily trap Nyeonika by  our plan

Nan : she is very clever , we have to execute our plan very carefully .

Ab : don't worry we will succeed . (All nodded with a smile )

All were chit chatting and then  left to take rest , only abhi , Manik and Nandini were left in the room

Ab : I think Manik , you should  go home and take some rest , you must be tired

Nan : manyu is right , since morning you are with me, you should take rest and manyu you also go , I can see , you look exhausted

Ab : it's fine barbie , it's just I work overtime (he smiled sheepishly as he knows now Nandini will scold her)

Nan : come again ( she asked raising her eyebrows )

Ab : sorry barbie , I got lost in my work and I didn't realise the time but now I'm perfectly fine as I want to spend some time with you

Nan : No , I'm not spending any time with you , this is your punishment , now go and take some rest . I'll manage by my own . You both go and take some rest .

Man : I was there all the time in the hospital and I'm not tired , I will be here and abhi you just go home and take some rest . ( Manik said and both nodded )

Ab : ohky if my barbie  doesn't want to spend time with me then I'm going home (he puts his head on Nandini's lap and Nandini start caressing his head and ruffles his hair ) now I'm feeling fresh and energetic ( he said smilingly and Nandini giggles)

Nan : I know your head is paining ,now tell me what's bothering you (  Manik was shocked as she knows abhimanyu in and out and he was feeling jealous )

Ab : umm.. ( he looked towards Manik and he understood that he needs to talk with Nandini in private so unwillingly he leaves from there )

Ab : I don't know Barbie , but I'm feeling very restless and I'm feeling very guilty for not able to protect you . I'm feeling like I failed as a brother and as a friend  . ( He said pouring his heart out ) . When uncle was near his death he took a promise from me,  to always be there for you and protect you from this cruel world but today I'm feeling like I let him down ( he was crying very badly )

Nan : ( hugs her tightly and wipes his tear) now listen to me carefully , manyu you are the world's  best brother and best friend . You don't have to feel guilty for anything , some things we can't control and one thing I think you should know that I feel blessed to have you in my life.  Now tell me what's going on between you and mukti ( she tries to lighten the atmosphere and by listening mukti's name a smile appeared on abhi 's face)

Ab : w..ha..t !! No, nothing is going between us , why are you asking that ( he stammer little bit and Nandini smiles seeing his condition and then burst into laughter )

Nan : oh my god !! the great abhimanyu takkar , one of the best businessman is stammering ( she laughed loudly) by the way  you still don't hide things from me and I'm happy for you . I know you like her and she is a nice girl ( she said genuinely) .