CHAPTER - 32

Recap
All were having lunch...

Story continues...

At evening all were sitting at the terrace

Anu : look guys, the sunset is so beautiful ( she pointed towards the direction of sunset and all were watching it from different emotions ) so tell me ,what is your opinion related to sunset (she said to everyone )

Ab : I think we never see sunset , we always saw our dream in that sunset, a dream full of beauty to escape from reality for sometime.(all were impressed by the answer )

Cab : I think every sunset tell us that the word "forever " doesn't exist , the moment whether is beautiful or bad just passed away and life always goes on ( he said and all smiled)

Arya : For me sunset is like a new friend , you are always curious to know and see it and the more you get to know the beauty of sunset the least it looks .

Dhr : For me sunset is like hope , after every sunset I stand up and say to myself that tomorrow will be more better than today .

Nav : May be sunrise can give you positive energy and lots of hope but at the end you need peace and I think only sunset can give you that peace

Muk : I think the way no two sunset is same , similarly no two moments or days can be exactly same , so enjoy every moment to fullest .

Al : well I guess sunset is the most appropriate example of perfection . No one can never find or try to find any mistake in sunset , we just accept it in a way it is made .

Man : I guess it teaches about music, I think nothing can be more musical than a sunset ,who welcomes the night while kissing horizon .

Nan :Im not so much fond of sunsets but in my opinion , it teaches us  that everyone has their vulnerable and weak side . Sun has too . It tells us that it is completely okay to be weak . Even the strongest person have it's weak side . It teaches us that not everyone one will like you when you at your peak point but every will love you when you are grounded to your position.( Everyone was astonished by her answer)

Anu : all answers were amazing and finally it teaches me that, one thing can have many opinions and all are beautiful and correct in their own way (all smiled and continued their chit-chat)

Ab : guys , I think after dinner we'll meet at 10pm at terrace to search that painting .

Nan : I think manyu is right !! (All nodded )

Arya : Pikachu , I want to ask a question ??

Nan : what is it Arya ??

Arya : you guys never tells us about your college life , if you don't want to tell the whole story then atleast tell me about your first interaction with each other .(he said pointing towards fab-5 and Nandini )

Nan : it's a long story man, I'll tell you in free time , atleast not today we have lots of thing to do (she explained calmly)

Dhr : common Nandini it won't take much time (he started laughing ) Arya let me tell you....(and he starts narrating)

Flashback

A girl in cute black dress is coming to college while attending a phone call and from opposite side a handsome boy is coming while reading a file , both collided , both lost their balance and...