CHAPTER - 42

Hello readers !! I'm so happy so share you that  "BEAUTIFUL MONSTER" turns 1. Last year on this day I started writing this story , that time I never knew that I'll make it so far and it's only become possible because of your support and encouragement  . Thankyou all for showing so much love . Thankyou all , do vote and comments please .

Recap ...

Nandini said no to Manik

Story continues...

Nandini ran away from there and Manik decided to follow him , both reached to that hill . He saw Nandini was sitting at the edge of the hill , he goes towards her and out his hand on the shoulder which she jerked away as she got scared by the sudden movement.

Nan : (avoiding eye contact ) what are you doing here ??

Man : I came here to see my friend ,who is actually not well (he said with lot of emotions )

Nan : I am fine Manik !! Don't worry (she tried to be strong and in between Manik once again noticed that how beautiful his name sounds whenever she said it )

Man : Do you trust me ?? (He asked out of the blue )

Nan : don't you feel angry or hurt when I said no to you ?? (She avoided the question )

Man : (he decided to answer first)  truly I was very hurt because I see something in your eyes which you never voiced out, but I know there must be  a reason which is stopping you to say yes . So if you trust me then please share it with me , I won't say that 'I understand or something' to give you sympathy , but I'll try my best to heal you with my love and care .

Nan : Manik wounds can be healed not scars , Scars never let you live peacefully .

Man : Truly  , Scars are not the  reason of pain,  the memory behind the scars is the actual reason , why not change those haunted memories into beautiful one . So when you saw those scars you can smile brightly. (He said and Nandini smiles a bit )

Nan : how poetic !! Then  let's try it, ask whatever you want to ask I will answer honestly ( she said in shaking voice)

Man : I always wanted you to open up by yourself not by being forced or pressurized . So if you want to share anything with me , I'm here to listen you (he ensures her that he is at her side )

Nan : (closed her eyes and takes a deep breath and Manik patted her back to encourage her ) Did you know I was a Classical dancer (she said and Manik was stunned to hear that ) , the reason why I chose Sitar and classical singing was my dance . When I changed my school I got mingled with my dance teacher, whenever I used to see her I admire her graceful dancing . So Navya and me decided to take class from her and she agreed easily . Appa and Amma were also happy , they didn't have any problem with it but when we made shinning stars Appa put a condition  to choose one , singing or dancing . It was difficult for both of us to choose one , but Appa strictly told to chose one , So I chose dancing and Navya chose singing . I left alone in that field and deep down I also knew  that I have disappointed Appa . Our-time that we used to spend together gradually decreased , whenever I got free time they all remain busy at that time and when they got time I used to be busy. I don't know what to say whether It was the best of times or was the worst of times, whether  it was my  wisdom or it was my  foolishness, but one thing I know that I was not fully  happy because I was stuck between my two favourites . Time passed , we were in class 7th ,  I won many prizes, things sorted out between us , in that time I  learnt classical instruments mainly Sitar . Navya used to sing and on that I used to perform and  Sometimes I used to play Sitar and she used to sing , it was something which gives us peace . But the day when I collided with him was turned out to be a nightmare (her voice starts shaking and Manik held her hand to support her ) Harshad !! . In starting everything was going smooth , but we didn't understand that it was the silence before storm .He was new admission in our school ,we all became good friends , Navu even had feelings for him but when  he proposed her , she said no because she realised that he was not a good person  .I she realised that he was using her  feelings  to reach me .she sensed danger . I didn't know when he saw me dancing and got obsessed . He started blackmailing navu to reach me . You know we were child at that time, we both didn't know how to react and what do you expect from a 12-year-old child and on top of that Appa was not there with us . Manyu , anu and Arya was went to competition at that time which was held in Mumbai . Harshad took that as a golden opportunity to attack us . He kidnapped navu with the help of some other person and I got to know about this I was so scared and I called Appa but he was busy in his mission , Amma was also out of town . So I tried to deal with that situation as being a daughter of an undercover agent I was trained some basics to fight in defence .(she is continuing her story with lot of difficulty and Manik was continuously rubbing her back to soothe her pain , his touch was acting like  a medicine for her ) I went there, where he called me as he said that he would release navu if I would go there and I agreed on that . He tied me by rope and some goons were also there . Though navu escaped from there but I failed to protect myself , when I said no to his proposal (she started shivering and stammer a bit but Manik gave her courage to continue) he burnt my hands and legs by flame , he beat me by the chain , he tied my legs with that jute rope , it was so tight that it started bleeding that time I made my mind that I'll never dance again . His obsession was on peak , he seemed a psycho to me because how could a 14 year boy be that agressive . He didn't give me a single drop of water to fulfill my thirst , I was scared of darkness but I was there in a dark room without food and water  (Manik was controlling himself with great difficulty , he was loosing his calm , he feel the sudden urge to beat Harshad till death but he remained calm ) when I gained my senses I was in hospital . I came to know that I was hostage for 2 days and that incident shook me to the core . Appa told me that our new music teacher rescued me which I was totally unaware of which was unfortunately "  Pandit ".

Man : the same person whom we met a week ago ?? (He asked in anger yet his voice held softness for Nandini )

Nan : (She nodded then stopped and said ) Manik I need water (he ran towards his car to bring water meanwhile Nandini closes her eyes and remembered those dreadful moments ) will I ever able to move on from those events ?? Will Manik really understand me ??( She slowly murmured )

To be continued...

Precap : PAST PART 2

What do you think what will happen ??
(Think till the next update 👻👻)
Do you guys curious to know her whole past ?
Do lots of vote and comments !!
Share your opinion related to the story !!
Stay safe stay blessed ✨