CHAPTER - 47

Story continues...

Nandini went to Manik's room and shocked to see Manik's state as he was holding his hand near his heart and gently calming it . She doesn't take a second to realise that  he was in pain. She hugged him tightly and started rubbing his back smoothly to soothe his pain.

Nan : are you okay Manik ?? I think we should call the doctor !( She speak hurriedly )

Man : I am fine Nandini . If you are okay then let's talk . (She know he neede to open up but health was her priority )

Na : no Manik you should take your medicine and sleep quietly .. actually I don't trust you in that matter so I am not going anywhere till I myself saw you sleeping peacefully (she said and sat on the couch and manik like a innocent one follow her instructions )

Man : if you don't mind please lay beside me , only if you don't feel comfortable (he don't even complete his sentence and saw Nandini laid besides him while made him smile )

Nan : I trust you Manik

Man : (he put his hand on her hand and sigh deeply ) you know I am feeling guilty for judging her wrongly . I know she did everything to save me and in return I only made her life more difficult . She must be hating me for making her life hell (he said remembering his relation with Nyeonika ). I really want to apologise and want to earn her forgiveness. ( His tears were flowing silently and why won't be afterall he hurted her very much and now he was hating himself for hating his mother )

Nan : Manik no mother  can  hate her child . I'm also feeling guilty for judging her falsely but we will earn her forgiveness anyhow .so now don't stress your brain and sleep. Right now you need rest . (Both slept peacefully in eachother s arms )

Days passed in a jiffy . In these days Manik always made her feel special by giving small gifts , chocolates , bouquet and moreover assuring her , trying to heal her by always be with her not leaving her side in any situation . She was feeling content . She was the one strong ideology , believe in ehiphany and now both are witnessing the new phase  Euphoria creating havoc on their lives. Manik has found Nyeonika and she told everything to him and she happily forgave everyone I guess that is why she's a mother , how much hurt was she but one small token of apology from heart is more than enough for her and now she is also excited for the concert . Everything is going smoothly and she  was preparing for her confession and waiting for the day of concert and finally after lots of practice and patience the day finally arrived .

Na : best of luck guys !! Kill it . (Navya said in her typical cool style and all smile at her )

Ar/kunj : all the best (both wish in childish voice and everyone adored them )

Nan  : today is one of the important day of your life . All the best everyone , just rock it (with this everyone wishes them and they went to stage and saw people hooting and cheering for them )

Man : HELLOOOOOOO MUMBAI !! (He said with uttermost enthusiasm , crowd started shouted his name )

All tuned their instruments and took their position .

Songs : kaise bataoon tujhe , zehenseeb , Aao na , kurbaan hua and O yaara .

All were enjoying their songs and very happy , arul and kunj were dancing their . But Manik was feeling restless because from past 5 min he didn't see Nandini but suddenly spotlight fell on Nandini who was holding mic in her hand and she starts approaching manik with baby steps and bend down on her knees and seeing Nandini like this he was stunned .