CHAPTER - 20

Recap
Per : if anything wrong happens , you will be responsible for that (that person shouts and cut the call)

Story continues.....

Nyeo : that devil don't even live me happily not even for a second (she said in a frustrating manner and goes to her room to start her packing )

Fab -5 goes to abhi's house and discussing about their further plan.

Ca : so finally !! we are free from that lady Hitler ( he said in a joking manner)

Muk : She is worse than that.

Al : mukti !! ( She indicates towards Manik who was having a sad smile on his face )

Man : Don't worry guys I'm fine, I'm used to it since childhood . Anyways , let's discuss our further plan.

Nan : All set for today , day after tomorrow we will all leave to Mangalore then we'll discuss our further plan . So start your packings , we have very less time .

Al : I don't think we need take any precaution as Nyeonika will not be here for very long time, we can do our work without any interruption.

Nan: No aliya , if you are forgetting then let me tell you , Nyeonika is not the real culprit , the real culprit is someone we don't know , Nyeonika works for him . He might be weak in Nyeonika's absence but it will be our biggest mistake if we took our enemy for granted . We have to be very careful .( Nandini said while she was having a tense face and all nodded their head positively )

Ab : ( side hug her) I know barbie you are worried for us , don't take tension and don't stress this tiny head of yours, it won't able to bear that . ( he said in a joking manner and she made an iritated face)

Man : Now jokes apart , seriously we have to be very careful ,we have to step aside carefully . ( He said in a serious manner )

Cab : plus , we also have to practice for our concert , five different songs in 3 months , but for now I'm feeling very hungry , Madhubala please give me some food .
(He said to Navya and all burst into laughter while navya glared her)

All were eating dinner with an awkward silence , as lots of questions were roaming in everyone's head. And they called a day.

Nan : I think you should stay here tonight ( she said pointing towards fab-5 )

Muk : it's really nice idea but we have to do lots of shopping (she said to aliya while all boys make scary faces) and on top of that Nyeonika is still here, she will leave at midnight

Man : mukti is right , we have to wrap our
work as we have to go Mangalore for 3 months , we'll be busy , So just let's go we'll meet in the morning at sharp 11 o'clock here only.( He said and all nodded their head)

All left to their places

Nav : Nandu you should take rest , don't stress yourself . you are still not completely fine , your wounds are still healing . ( She said in a strict manner) you move to your room and I'll prepare tumeric milk for you , you will feel better (she said and Nandini made all types of cute faces to refuse her )

Nav : these faces don't work in front of me (she said in a bossy tone and Nandini understand that there is no way to escape from this milk so she agreed )