CHAPTER - 46

Recap..
Manan conversation

Story continues..

Manan came back to mansion and all were waiting for them , Nandini directly went to her to avoid questions and Manik signalled them to not ask Nandini about  anything and they keep quiet .

Muk : Manik tell me what Nandini said ??

Ab : Is barbie alright  ??

Cab : why are you not telling anything (all were asking continuosly )

Nav : guys, let him speak !!

Man : thankyou Navya..(he said and narrated the whole incident and all were continuosly crying but Abhi didn't even shed a single tear , he was hurt by Nandini's nature ) I know Abhi you are hurt but it's not the right time to show your anger we have to handle her with care (he was interrupted by the voice )

Nan : they is no right time to show the anger manyu , I am a silly girl , I made mistakes and I'm very idiot please punish me but don't stay quiet (she said cutely while sniffing and that was it for abhi . He hugged her tightly and started sobbing for the losses and pain they beared while all were shedding tears  )

Ab : Its okay babydoll now bad time has gone just focus on the concert right and we will catch up later as you definitely deserve a punishment for hiding things from me (he said while smirk )

All went to sleep after a long and tiring day.

At Nandini's room

Nandini was caressing a letter which her father gave her and told him to open it when she complete her mission and she was drowned in the memories when they found all chips .

Flashback ..

When they found 4 chips

Nan : I can't believe it !! There are 4 chips in this box !!

Cab : but how's it possible ??

Ab : a letter is placed in it

Man : read it abhi!!

Ab : this time no riddle , no clue nothing we will say because we know our children fought really hard and we know only you all can come here ....but we can't trust anyone blindly so there is a pattern in chip to arrange them in a proper shape and you only have a single chance ...if your assumption will go wrong the evidence locked and transfer into a secret computer database .

" In chronological order"

But point is what !! Maybe the thing most precious to all of us ...

And the letter ends Leaving everyone in confusion

Cab : what is the thing precious to our fathers ??

Same time Boss enters there ..

B : So we finally met Nandini ?? Do you remember me or not ?? ( He asked in a dangerously cold tone )

Nan/Ab :  Pandit!! You  (she Gasped )

B : Oh nice to meet you too abhi ..well I must say you actually found the chips and I'm impressed (he said in a mocking tone and he take out his gun and aim at Nandini )

Man : Don't you dare to do that !!

B: ohh Mr Malhotra nice to meet you too..seems you all will die today!!
Man : we are not scared of you and Nyeonika !!

B: ohh Nyeonika!! Poor soul!! Her son hate him so much that he can even out her behind the bars without knowing her actual truth .

Man : don't you try to fool me !! I'm not buying it (he said calming the strom in his heart)

B : why will I lie ?? When I already know that this is your last day along with all of them and it's my duty tk clear you all confusions right??

Man : i don't care what the shit you are uttering!!

B : but you care when you came to know the truth that your mother is just a victim like yours. He never hated you but I made you hate her. She was innocent but I blackmailed her , when you was small she didn't give you proper time because that time the she was busy in business , making money fo your future but I took it as a opportunity and I drift you apart from you. I blackmailed her for your life that is why she never took that mask off the cruel mother . That's why she sent you that video of your father so that you can find me but when I came to all this she had already left .( He said with so much joy while Manik's heart was crying inside that how could he think of his mother ) now  what you will do Malhotra ?? Will you kill me just like I kill everyone to conquer this underworld !! Dud I tell  you Nandini I killed your parents ( he said laughingly and Nandini was expecting it ) you know what was the funniest part that they know beforehand that there life was in danger but poor fellows chose your life over theirs. But now it's your time to say goodbye (he aimed at Nandini and all hear the shooting sound but it was from police commissioner as Aryamann told everything to the police and media was also present there )

B : but you have no proof, on what basis you are arresting me?? ( He asked in a confident tone forgetting the fact that they were have the chips)

Cab : we have chips !! And moreover your confession is just recorded by my camera ( he point towards his shirt button in which a camera was fit)

Ab : I guess your time is over pandit time to say goodbye..

Dh : guys I know the answer..the most precious thing is us...their kids so the order is elder to younger

Al : wow baby ..

All tried with nervousness but their guess was correct and they finally found the evidence, there were many videos  in which he was killing many people and smuggling drugs and doing illegal activities and his  face was visible in the video there was no escape for him as media was also there .
But by taking an opportunity he took out police officer's gun and shoot at Nandini but bullet didn't touch her it was manik . Manik touch the ground . Blood was coming from his chest as the bullet directly hit his heart  .

Nan : Manik !!( She shouted loudly ,all were numb to react at that time)

All took him to the hospital and they were operating him and were crying mess maybe pandit will be behind bars but they not wanted to loose manik. After 6 hours of long surgery doc came.

Doc : congratulations the surgery was successful but his heart became weak. Keep him happy and no stress for atleast one week.

They all were happy and all meet manik and thanked God for that miracle . In that one week Nandani took care of Manik very nicely .

Flashback Ends.

Nandini remembered all this and realised that doctor told to keep him happy and stress free but she gave him more stress . She ran to his room and she saw....

Precap: concert+ epilogue

How's the update guys!!
Do vote and comments!!
No proof reading ... Ignore mistake
Stay safe stay blessed ✨