Epilogue

It's over 2 years that they were in relationship , now Nandini became more bubbly and crazy afterall Manik paved the way , he healed her but the effect she had due to consumption of sleeping pills and anti-depressants was no one expected , she is suffering from 2nd stage brain tumor but all were supporting her , she is showing positive growth to cure it but one day ..

Nan : manik I'm getting bored , let's play something , I don't like this hospital . (She was continuosly talking but she saw manik was holding her heart and trying to soothe the pain and she was noticing it from past few days ) what happened mani?? Are you alright??

Ma : yes Nandini , you know I came running here after drinking water (he said avoiding eye contact..and Nandini seemed suspicious) Nandini doctor was calling me , I'll be there , don't stressed out , it will effect your health ( he said and Nandini nodded)

Nan : ohky Manik (she said but she had other plans )

Manik went to doctor but little did he know Nandini was following her

Doc : how are you Manik??

Man : I'm fine doctor . Did reports come??

Doc : Manik , we are trying our best to get a heart donor for you but looking at your reports we get to know you have very less time . The bullet that was shot on your heart leave a huge impact on your heart . I'm sorry my child but we have find a donor as soon as possible . (Manik was numb to hear this and tears were flowing from Nandini's eyes )

Man : how much time I have doctor ?? I don't want much time but can I be able to live upto Nandini's surgery ??

Do : maybe , manik but seeing your condition worsening I think maximum you have 20 days , Nandini's surgery is in 15 days and you may have time But your pain will be not bearable. I think you should tell everyone ,

Man : no doctor , it's very important for Nandini to not take stress , her health may get effected .

Doc : as you wish but I suggest you proper rest (he said and Manik nodded ,)

Manik was in so much pain but still he wanted Nandini's health over him . That's is what love is , who make you selfish for your partner's happiness , you can do anything to make your partner happy even if you are hurting yourself .

2 days before surgery all were sitting in mansion having tensed face but Nandini was lost in another world .

Man : Nandu don't stress yourself . Everything will be good dear .

Nan : manik will you spend some time tomorrow . Please one whole day (she asked Lovingly and he nodded )

Next day

Man : Nandini where are you taking me ??

Nan : why are you sulking manik .. I have planned a surprise for you

They both went a hill at the time of sunrise and he saw Nandini was holding her veena and she tuned it with her shivering hands and knowing her dilemma manik sit beside her and caressed her hand

Haan aa o...
Main jaan ye vaar doon
Har jeet bhi haar doon
Keemat ho koi tujhe beinteha pyaar doon
Main jaan ye vaar doon
Har jeet bhi haar doon
Keemat ho koi tujhe beinteha pyaar doon
Saari hadein meri, ab maine tod di
Dekar mujhe pataa awaargi ban gaye
Haan hasi ban gaye

Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye
Aa o... aa...

She sang with so purity and Manik was speechless to hear the song from her he didn't wait for a second and stopped her to continue the song by fusing his lips on her . The kiss was slow and full of love yet passionate . After some time they broke the kiss and Nandini blushed and Manik laughed at her cute antics.