chapter -1

A girl is sitting on her bed thinking about her past and a lone tear escaped from her eyes (that girl is none other than our Nandini Murty ) she was so much in her deep thoughts that sleep took over her and she slept on sitting position .
Morning time Navya came to her room
Nav: get up nandu , you have an important meeting today !!(I know nandu this is very difficult phase of your life but I'll never let you fall weak)

With this Nandini woke up with jerk !!

Nan: ohh shit!! I'm late Navya , I have to go it's my dream project and I can't afford to loose it .
Nav: yes yes you can leave only after having your breakfast
Nan: I'm sorry navu I'm really late for the office , you don't worry I'll have it in office , Nandini promise.
Nav : ohky but this is the last time I'm forgiving you for not having breakfast with me .
Nan : thanks navu, you are the best!! (She jumps on her place and hug her)

They shares very special bond . They are like soul sisters. Navya always take care of Nandini like an elder sister .
Nandini got ready with her formals and after biding bye to Navya went to office .

In office

Nandini's cabin
She was reading the presentation as it was her dream project , so she doesn't want any mistakes can ruin her project and suddenly
There is a knock on the door .
Per: may I come in mam
Nan:how many times I told you abhi  that you don't have to knock before entering in my cabin .
Abhi : sorry babydoll I forgot ,I came here to inform you that Mr . Malhotra had arrived .
Nan: ohky , so lets go. By the way manyu looks like someone forgot to wish me luck .
Abhi: no dear, I haven't. ( With this he side - hugged her and wish her luck )

Abhi is everything thing to Nandini , her best friend cum best brother . Rishabh , Navya and abhi are the reason she is alive today.

While going Nandini was feeling nervous for the first time as she was going to meet their favourite band members Fab-5 and specially her secret admirer and inspiration The Manik Malhotra . She composes herself and left to the meeting.

Meeting room

As Nandini and abhimanyu enter the Fab-5 shocked to see them . Afterall Nandini was also in the same college though they never talked with each other as Nandini never made any friend in her life . It was cabir who gain his senses back

Ca: Hi Nandini it's nice to see you after long time
Manik: Hi , let's start the meeting then we'll discuss about our personal matter latter ( He said in his cool and bossy tone )

As the meeting started all were impressed by Nandini's presentation . All were appreciating her

Mukti : I think your deal might be beneficial for us .

Aliya: I too support you Mukti , I think signing this album of 5 different songs will be beneficial as no one ever played 5 different zoner songs that too in a single concert

Dhruv : I also thinks the same

Manik remains silent seeing this cabir came forward
Cabir: If all are agreeing then I'm also ready for this deal

Manik: As all you wish , so the deal is on Ms Murty . ( He maintained both the arrogance and professionalism in his tone).

Nandini was happy as she was one step closer to her dream project .

Nan: If you guys don't have problem then shift in our mansion as in only one month you guys have to prepare 5 songs that too of different zone.

Manik : Ms Murty we're signing deal with you so it's better that you should come to our house

Nan:  don't mind Mr. Malhotra it's like our ritual to welcome our business partner and treat them as a family member and it's only a matter of few days . I request you and the  band members to accept my deal .

Manik pov
No I can't live in the house of that murderer . this time you won't win Ms Murty . I'm here to take my revenge , I'll destroy you!! But why she looks miserable , I can clearly see her eyes full of pain . No I can't think in this way , I'm here to take my revenge that's it, all women are same , money minded .

Manik: Ms. Murty excuse us for 5 mins let me discuss with my friends then only I can tell you the answer

Nan: sure Mr. Malhotra

With this Nandini and abhimanyu left from there

Nandini's Pov

Omg!! I see manik after 3 years , he looks more handsome, but I can clearly see the pain behind his arrogance , ohh god Nandini what you're thinking , you don't deserve to be loved by someone , you fate not meant to be with anyone , just concentrate on this project and after 1 month also they all left and again you remain lonely so just stay away from them

She got distrubed by the Fab-5

They came and...............

Author note

Is there is any connection between manan in past??
About whose murder manik was thinking ??
What will be the answer of fab-5 , will they stay or the deal get cancelled ??

Socho...socho .. (think till the next update👻)
Pls avoid grammatical errors and mistake