PROLOGUE

A girl is lying in ICU lifelessly her two friends were watching her from outside and crying continuously . Meanwhile in doctors cabin
Person 1: Doctor how's she ?? Please tell me doc your are testing my patience with this the person banged the table hilariously
Doc :  Calm down gentleman she is out of danger for now but we can't say anything as seems like she had lost all her hope . It seems like she willing wants to die and if she doesn't respond to treatment then we can't say anything.
Person 1: what do you mean you can't say anything?? Here take that much money you want to take but cure her . I don't care but I want her fit and fine .
Doc : listen gentleman she is like a daughter to me . But looks like she needs love , care and attention more than treatment . We all know her  since childhood she only suffers and get punished for someone else deeds . I think it's high time to get someone in her life who can cure her , love her and took great care of her .
Person 1: (kneel down with shock and started crying ) from where I found that person !! We don't have enough time doc !! Why she always suffers doc when she is nowhere at fault.
Person 2: I'll cure her  ( wink ) . Don't worry !! (  He stands up and in mind  " I don't let your loneliness drive you into the arms of death where you don't belong to and I'm doing this because of my revenge . You have to be cure for my revenge I can't just let you die easily !! )

Writer's Pov
Who's that girl lying on ICU ?? Who's that Person 1 and 2 and what had happened in past ??  and what is this revenge part ?? And please ignore all the grammatical mistakes as I'm not pro at writing 😅Think till the next update😉