CHAPTER - 31

Recap

All returned to home after an eventful night.

Story continues...

Next day in afternoon all gathered in front of Nandini's room

Nav: let me check , she is awake or not (she peeped inside and saw Nandini was sleeping peacefully)

Nav : abhi (she called him and all came ) look abhi , Nandu is sleeping very peacefully , it's a rare scene to see our nandu sleeping , I think after many years I have seen her sleeping peacefully or else whenever I came to check her , I ways saw her shivering and ..(her words dried when she saw everyone in the room with confused expression )

Man : what do you mean by that Navya ??

Ab : nothing Manik , she...just said... casually (he stammers a bit )

Muk : is there something related to Nandini that we don't know ??(she asked in a concerned tone )

Cab : cutie also didn't tell me anything !!(he asked and both were confused and finding a reason but their noise distrub Nandini's sleep and she woke up)

Nan : good morning guys ( she said with a yawn)

Cab : it's good afternoon cutie !!

Nan : oh !! I think I slept too much !!

Ab : no you didn't , (goes to Nandini and hugs her ) thank you  thankyou so much for this awesome date Barbie .

Nan : I'm glad that you like it .

Cab/dhr/Arya : thankyou cutie/Nandini/ Pikachu , we love you

Nan : oh my god !! you all seems very happy !

Muk : (hugs her ) Thanks Nandini ,I'm very happy today , if you don't mind can I call you  "Choti" , will you be my sister?? (Mukti said and Nandini gets emotional her eyes teared up but she hide it)

Nan : offcourse mukti , I'm very happy to have another sis other that navu and Anu . Aliya  I  would love to have  you also as my sister so don't hesitate (she mentioned and everyone was shocked as how did she know that aliya also wanted to say the same thing) , I know by seeing you , you were fidgeting your hand , just the way you used to do in college , you didn't change a bit I guess .

Cab : how did you know that ?? Even I didn't know this peice of information till now ??

Man : offcourse , I think nobody noticed that  so how you came to know that , even we haven't meet that much as far as I remember we rarely meet 2-3 times in our whole College Life .(he asked to Nandini)

Nav : she is very keen observer and  in very few minutes she understands the personality of the person .

Al: really Nandini you are the best , I really want to say that , but... (She was interpreted by Nandini )

Nan : but you were guilty for the things you did with me  in the past . I already told you aliya and still I'm telling you . You don't need to apologise , it's completely fine .

Nan : now I have 4 sister and 3 brothers (she said happily )

Cab : Cutie I think you are not good in maths , you have 4 brothers not three (he said with a smirk )

Nan : (not knowing his intention ) who cabir ??

Cab : our Manik , you are forgetting Manik , Nandini , is he don't like your brother ??(Manik and Nandini eyes went wide both were shocked and coughed )
(Haha  Cabir rocked and Manan shocked )

Man  : what the hell cabir?? I'm not interested in this brother sister game , I don't want any sister or brother I'm fine and happy in my life (he said with a fake smile to Cabir and he was shooting glares to him )

Nan : cabir you are right I have 4 brothers ( she said and now Manik was shocked )

Cab : see !! I told you Manik is a brother material (he teased both )

Nan : I'm not talking about him Cabir , I'm talking about Rishu , I forgot to count him

Ab : ohh my god barbie, I have almost missed calling him since 3 days , now I'm gone , he'll sure kill me if he got to know that I'm in relationship and I didn't share with him (he freaked out )

Nav : I'll personally tell Rishu about this , you are gone now (she laughed and abhi makes an horrible face)

All were chit chatting then abhi speaks

Ab : guys we have to find that paining , when we'll do that ??

Nan : we will find at night manyu , if amms comes to know about this she will surely screw me up.

Al : why is it so Nandini ??

Nan :  actually , amms don't like if we even touch some thing which belongs to appa . She is little strict on that matter .

Ab : that's why we'll find that painting during night time.

Man : ohky , it's fine we'll find that painting at night .

Amms : nandu , lunch is ready come dear ,

Cab : let's go guys , I'm hungry !!

Muk : tell me ,when you are not (she mocked cabir )

Cab : don't tease me Mukti , I love food more than anything else . Food is my first love .

All : we know !! Foodie !!

All went downstairs to have their lunch

Man : I must say Amms you have magic in your hands , you cook very delicious food .

Cab : I second that Amms , I'm in love with your food !!( He said between munching his  food

Amms : oh god !! Cabir , stop praising and eat , don't talk while eating

Amms : by the way , nandu where is soha ?? Neither she went to her home nor she came here (she said and Nandini started coughing )

Nan : uhm..mm. Amms one of her friend called her , and she left for USA for attending a  wedding

Am : ohh !! She must have told me , I was worried about her and she was chilling there . alteast she should have called us !!

Nan : Amms her phone broke down last night , so I don't think she has any way to contact us .

Ams : ohky , if she is in US with her friends then she must be safe and sound , afterall its not the first time , she did this type of stunt .

Rest all do their lunch and all wait sun to set so that they can start their mission .

Precap. : Finally the main mission starts ..

I'm sorry for being late !! I have heck of assignment to complete so I can't update faster . Next time I'll definitely give a  big update .

Do vote and comment guys
Your opinion related to the story will be appreciated !!
stay safe stay blessed ✨