CHAPTER - 45

Recap ...
Nandini's past

Story continues....

Manik was staring her blankly as he can't even imagine the amount of  pain by which she was going through, she was solely and truly the example of the strongest lady who fight to protect her loved ones selflessly . Manik was thinking deeply that the he  lost his dad which made him ruthless and arrogant , he craved for mother love which he never get ,  he thought the pain he had was nothing in compare to one she was going through , she lost her parents , her raj  dad , she was in trauma , depression , She had panic attacks , anxiety attacks , insomnia, she can't even play music , can't dance and yet she is handling everything with a smile . Manik's  thought come to halt when Nandini voice broke his trance .

Nan : it's ohky Manik I understand your situation , I know I am responsible for giving you pain and if you want to break our friendship that also I'll accept it , if you want to give me any punishment you are free to do it ( she was saying continuously by seeing Manik blank but her voice choked when manik pulled her in a tight hug , he just wanted to bang his head on the wall as he was not understanding how can this girl be so selfless how can she think like that, but the important was tha how to make Nandani understand that she was not at fault ,  he was hugging her tightly as if he might loose her if he loose his grip seeing Nandini not hugging him he broke the hug )

Man: Nandini I think it's a right time to tell you everything.(Nandini was not in a state to think so she just nodded and he continued) . Actually when you approached us for the deal , before that I got that video from a private number . My blood boiled after watching that video and I had decided to take revenge from you by ruining you completely ( he said and Nandini was shocked to core) but I thought maybe this video can be fake so I researched it and I came to know that it was not forged and it was original , in that incident I forgot to investigate that number and when you offered us that deal I agreed only because I badly wanted the revenge from you but trust me Nandini my heart never agreed for that but my mind took over my emotions , I was planning to ruin you completely both financially and mentally by torturing you go to no extent and by backing off from this deal at last moment (listening such venomous word for her she gasped and a tear slip from her eyes) but I don't what happen to me that I started changing for good around you and I myself hating the fact that how could you effect me that much that is why I started talking to you more rudely to remind myself that you are my enemy but when I listened you talking with Nyeonika it was crystal clear for me that you are a pure soul and I was so happy for the first time that someone other than fab-5 is there  who care for me and  to protect me and when you was at hospital that was when I know I didn't need any proof of your innocence, I decided to hear my heart this time and I collect the information of that private number and I came to know that it was Nyeonika. Trust me Nandini I know this beforehand and not once I thought you are responsible for that so please don't be guilty for the sin you never committed (he said lovingly and Nandini was unsure ) if Dad was seeing you like this then he will be so upset to seeing her daughter blaming herself for his death, infact you should feel content that you was there for him at his last time and you tried to help him (listening him Nandini was now little relax and this time she hugged him tightly)

Both were silent, both were shedding tears , both were consoling each other. They have found their solace . I guess that is what soulmate is , a person whom you called your home , an escape from reality , far from chaos where you find peace .

Man: by the way Nandini , now you can give your answer right ?? You know you are the first girl who said "NO" to Manik Malhotra (he said playfully to divert her mind )

Nan : why do you love me Manik , I mean you will get any girl who is  more beautiful and who will love you more than yourself (she asked seriously ,and sensing her insecurities manik answer )

Man : I don't know  what you think about yourself but for me I have never seen a girl like you in my whole life  and I guarantee I will never found someone like you who is  like an angel , cute and bubbly and I know you love me but you can't voice it out . I mean who can protect me like you did in Mumbai , you saved me life by risking your own life and trust me I'm very selfish person who will not let such selfless person go from his hand. Nandini I want to heal you , pamper you till no extent please give me this opportunity  .( He said and Nandini smile )

Nan: Manik I'm shattered like a broken mirror in the end of the day you only get hurt as that only person got hurt who try to collect the broken pieces ,  and I don't want that , I really don't think I deserve you . You are too good for me and I will only hurt you .

Man: it's my decision whether to pick those broken  pieces or not and I'll be more happy if you give me that chance.

Nan : why are not understanding Manik , I am in such a broken state like mirror ,that I myself don't want to heal , moreover how much you tried you can't get the same  mirror, it always have cracks and different designs and I'm same like the mirror , no matter how much you try I can't be the same which I was before . I'm in that state that now happiness scares me , if I feel happy then I feared that now something bad will happen . I'm in a state that now pain doesn't effect me , it assures me that nothing more bad  can happen .

Man: (shocked word be an understatement for him , he was crying from inside by seeing her in that state , a poor and innocent soul suffer more than anything , his words was not coming out from his mouth ) Nandini I'll not collect those broken pieces , I want to melt those pieces  by the heat of my love to help you gain new and beautiful shape without any dent and crack . (He said lovingly that now Nandini is also started to think about him)

Nan : (sensing his love towards her )  I need some time Manik . Will you wait for me?? (she said and Manik nodded positively , here Nandini  was planning to confess her feelings at his concert and manik was unaware of that yet he was happy as she was atleast ready to think something positive for their relation)

Both were happy and content on their own thoughts ..

Precap : concert !!

How's the update guys ??
Do vote and comments !!
Your opinion related to the story will be appreciated!!
Stay safe stay blessed ✨