CHAPTER -6

Happy independence day to all my dear Indian readers !!
Stay safe and enjoy reading (silent readers you too👻)

RECAP

Nan: (to that person ) what are you doing here that too this time

Per: same question goes to you ?? And pls don't even try to lie as I overheard your whole conversation.

The story continues....

Nan: cabir plz just stay out it . If any Fab-5 member sees us then it will be a great problem .

Cab : that was not the answer of my question (said angrily), tell me Nandini what was that ??

Nan: please try to understand cabir , right now I can't tell you anything but cabir trust me I'm innocent , I didn't do anything against you guys (she said with difficulty while controlling her tears )

Cab: I know cutie , that's why I'm asking you because I know you are a pure soul and you can never break our trust , all I'm asking because I'm just worried about you (he said while taking in a brotherly hug)

Cab : (after some time breaks the silence ) I think it's a high time to tell about us to fab-5 , I mean I want to introduce you as my sister (he said in a dramatic way) and I think it's time that you should become friend of Fab-5.

Nan: (in a nervous way) I don't know anything cabir, I don't think anything about it . All I know is I don't want to interfere between fab-5 ,and seriously I don't think that they will become my friend , may be if they become my friend that's only because of your sake ,and I don't want this friendship to become burden for them. If they willingly accept this friendship then I have no problem in it.

Cab: seriously cutie , you are saying this ,who knows fab-5 better than us , who actually is the founder of fab-5. Why are you not understanding cutie you life is not safe(he said in frustration)

Nan : I don't know anything cabir except that I have to complete this project

Cab : how can you be so selfless ?? You can do whatever you want and now I do whatever I want to do to protect you.
I'm gonna tell everyone about this project

Nan: no cabir you can't do anything , you can't disclose that project please , tumhe Navya ki kasam . And if you really consider me as your sister than you'll not do anything against me, and just for your sake of you want to disclose that you consider me as a sister to fab5 then go ahead , I have no problem in it .

Cab : fine cutie !! Now let's go all will be waiting for us and ya I heard that he wants to destroy fab-5 , so don't worry , fab-5 is unbreakable, we'll figure it out, you are not alone in this.

Nan : thanks cabir, now let's move otherwise we'll be late.

On reaching mansion

Nan : cabir you go I'll be back in 2 mins

Cab : no, you are coming with me and thats final (with this he literally drags her inside the cabin)

Nan : ohky fine

Fab-4 : what's going on cabir ?? What happen?? Is everything alright ??(they said in unison while glaring Nandini)

Cab : Relax guys , .... Actually I want to share something important with you guys

Muk : don't say ki you are cheating on Navya ??