CHAPTER - 33

Recap :

Man : dude , it's not opening , there's a special lock on this box

Nan : let me see , see there a riddle on the box

Al : what's written in it ??

Story continues ....

Nan : it reads " The lock is my heart and the youngest daughter is my heartbeat , the one who ruled her heart can open my heart ,be cautious if right one can open it then wrong choice may burn it ." (She mummers and only abhi could listen this )

Ca : read it aloud cutie , maybe someone can solve .

Ab : it's related to her guys , we can't solve that , let her think . Barbie (he look towards her) you are the youngest daughter and me and navu both know that the only person you admire is Manik . I think you should ask him (he whispered in Nandini's ear and she nodded )

Nan : you are right manyu . Let me ask !! M...a..n.i..k (she stammers his name but Manik didn't hear )

Ab : you can't able to tell him , wait let me tell him. (She said to nandini ) Manik , did raj uncle or our dad give you anything precious ??

Man : why are you asking me ??

Nan : I solved the riddle and I understood its you , who have the key of this lock . Guys see this lock is like a star .

Man : wait , what did you just say ?? A star shaped lock , I think I have seen it somewhere else too but I can't able to remember it .

Muk : Manik try to remember it !! Or else we can't proceed further.

Nan : did anyone give you any gift which is like star??

Man : no , wait a minute !! I had seen the same lock in dad's office . He told me how to open it without key .

Al : so just ,open it manik .

Man : let me try !!( He tried but got unsuccessful )

Nan : try to remember , we can't open this lock without key and one wrong step may prove dangerous to us.

Dh : Buddy did you remember uncle gives you a ring which have star in it ??

Man : yeah !! how could I forget that !!

Muk : stupid what are you waiting for , where is that ring ??

Man : wait a minute let me check I have kept it in my wallet .(he opens his wallet and took that ring out )

Nan: give it to me , let me try to fix it (she said to Manik and she took the ring and with that she tried to open the lock and fortunately it got opened)

Man : what's in the box ??

Nan : let me see

She open the box and she saw three letters in that box

Cab : cutie you said there will be one clue , but I think now we'll get three clues

Al : but Nandini and Manik there's your name is written in this letter . (With this Nandini and Manik took the letter in their hand )

Man : (He reads) " open it and read it only when you are highly depressed or missing me badly "

Nan :( she reads) " open it only when you complete this mission. I'm so proud of your choice, I know you'll be successful in this and I wish you all the best for this, I miss you all ".