CHAPTER - 28

Recap:
Manan conversation

Story continues..

New day brings new hope for all , as positivity spreads every where . All members woke up  thinking how to deal with soha .

At breakfast table

Cab: wow !! cutie I love this food , South-Indian is my favourite . You are the best Cutie .

Al : cabir you love almost every type of food!! Such a foodie you are !! poor Navya !! I feel pity on you dear , how do you mange him Navya !

Nav : even sometimes I also wonder that how I handle him (all laugh while cabir makes an angry face)

Nan : chill Aliya and navya  and don't make fun of him in between thankyou cabir but all these items were prepared by amms ,so you should compliment her.

Man : I'm in love with this food , it's so delicious ( he said while eating dosa )

Ams : I'm glad that you all like the food (she said smilingly but her smile fade away when she saw Nandini was eating something ) nandu .. don't eat that !!

Nan : what happen Amms??

Ams : "kanna"( means daughter) I have mixed some peanut in it so you can't eat it

Nan : why you add peanuts Amms , you know that I Love payasam specially which you made for me (she sad sadly )

Muk : so what Nandini , don't be sad , do one thing if you don't like peanuts then put them aside from that dish (she said smilingly )

Ab : mukti , barbie is highly sensitive and she is allergic to peanuts, she can't even eat a single peanut .(fab-5 was shocked with that revelation )

Anu : what happened guys ?? Why are you staring her ?? (She asked and all looked at her with guilt in their eyes )

Nan : it's ohky guys chill-up, that was past !!

Dh : we are sorry Nandini , we didn't know that you was allergic to peanuts otherwise we would have never played a prank on   you !!

Arya : why they were sorry Pikachu??

Nan : nothing Arya , once they made me eat some strange and weird dish which contains some  peanuts in it , in college .

Muk : and then she missed her college for almost a week

Al : we are sorry guys !!

Anu : you should be , what if something major happened ?? Then who would be  responsible ??

Ab : why didn't you tell me barbie ??

Nan: nothing happened bhai , I took my medicines that too for a week without missing a  single dose!

Man : we didn't do it intentionally !!

Al : and we are sorry for that !

Ams : (Took another bowl of payasam (sweet dish) and gave her ) how could I forget that , I specially made this for you

Nan :  thank you so much amms, you are the best and  don't be sorry guys !! It was fun , I myself like peanuts but due to allergy I can't eat , so you all  fulfilled my wish of eating peanuts.
(She said in a chirpy manner but cabir was quiet all the time )

Man : cabir where are you lost ??

Cab: no.. nothing (he stammers a bit)