CHAPTER - 23

Recap:
All reached to Mangalore and welcomed by amms..

Story continues ..

( Amms as "Am")

Am : Nandini where is arul and kunj ??

Nan : actually Amms I didn't even tell them that I'm going to Mangalore otherwise it will be very difficult for me to make them understand . (She said sadly and Amms nodded )

Am : kids come inside , nandu will show you your rooms , go and take rest you all look tired .

Nan : ji Amms , guys come let me show you the rooms (all followed Nandini )

Cab: cutie can I ask you a question ??

Nan : offcourse bhai , you need my permission

Cab : I know you since long time and I met arul and kunj for the first time .( He said and hurt was clearly visible in his eyes)

Nan : bhai (softly) I'm accepting my mistake . But bhai I didn't tell you not because I don't trust you , because circumstances were not appropriate that time. I get the responsibility of two kids at the time I was only 20 . I was so mush busy in them that I didn't get a time to tell you. I'm sorry bhai , I don't intended to hurt you (she said sadly)

Cab: (with smile) it's ohky you don't need to be sorry I over reacted .

Nan : it's ohky bhai , you have rights to scold me .

Cab : but I have a confusion (he said and all gave him " now what " look😂) I mean what will arul and kunj called me , as I share two relation with them , I'm their mumma 's brother and also their masi's boyfriend (he said jokingly all nod their head in disbelief )

Nan : I think it's their right to decide , whatever they will like , they will call you , now happy or not (she said in calm tone )

Muk : can I ask you a question ??

Nan : obviously Mukti , afterall no one have guts to say no to our lady bheem ( she said in a funny tone )

Muk : where's their father ?? (While manik was eager to listen her answer)

Nan : ohh , he died . ( She said sadly)

Al : what!! When !! , I mean how??

Nan : At the same day when arul and kunj were born ( she said sadly ) , he met with an accident that day , their mom and dad were returning to their home but in between they met with an accident and they died .

Muk: how ?? I mean how do you know them (while manik was eager to listen her answer)

Nan : Actually arul's mom was my patient , she was having severe spinal pain . We both shared very beautiful bond and at the day when both were born they were going back to their home but their car was hitten by the truck , they both were severely injured and luckily both were able to protect their children . When they both reached to hospital arul's mom took a promise from me to protect their children and took their responsibility . And she suggested me their names and that were the words said by them on their death bed (she said sadly)

Dh : so, you are not their real mother??

Nan : ( in a hurt tone ) depends on you guys , if you only consider that giving birth to a child is the only criteria to be their mom , then I'm not their mom .

Dh : I don't intended to hurt you Nandini , it's just the slip of tongue

Nan : it's ohky (she said sadly )

Nav : (she said genuinely to motivate her as she knows it was very delicate topic for nandu) nandu you know , words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and their children , A mother's love bears strength, comfort, healing, and warmth.The bond between a mother and her child is the only real and purest bond in the world, the only true love we can ever find in our lifetime.A mother is she who can takes the place of anyone in this world but whose place no one else can take. I saw such unbreakable and pure relation between you and them , Nandu you took their responsibility when you are not prepared for that , you love unconditionally like your own children , even they also know that this is the purest form of love that they can find on this earth. They always sees you as their mother . Giving birth to a child is not only a criteria for being a mother , if it was then mythology would not have given that much respect to relation of maa yashoda and lord Krishna . Whenever we talk about the ideal example of mother and son we always talk about maa yashoda and lord Krishna , never about devki and krishna . Though lordess devki was her real mother but the way maa yashoda took his responsibility , the way she showered her immense and unconditional love makes her more important than lordess devki.

Al : Nandini , you are their mother the way you loved them immensely is something which is very rare in today's world (Nandini was overwhelmed by their sweet confession while manik was very happy and feeling proud )

Nan : thankyou so much guys , you all the best (she said smilingly )

Man : let's go to the room guys , I'm very tired now , I'm feeling sleepy (he said and everyone goes to their respective room to take some rest )

After some time all were gathered at the dining table when a voice interrupts them

Per : How are you abhi?? When did you came back , you didn't even tell me that you are here , it's good that Amms told my mom otherwise I don't know when you was planning to tell me (she said in a clingy tone while Nandini just roll her eyes and mukti was controlling her anger )

Ab : ohh god soha !! I didn't get time and why would I tell you that I'm coming and moreover I'm not alone here all are here.( He said in frustrated manner to avoid soha)

Soha: (didn't get affected by his words and when she looked around she saw fab-5 there ). Hello guys , it's long time to see you all .

Nan : you know each other ?? ( She asked in a confusion)

Cab : offcourse Nandini we know her , afterall its very difficult to remove bad memory from your mind (he said and Nandini chuckled ) she was in our batch , she was our batchmate . In between how you guys know each other

Anu : (jumped in conversation ) unfortunately she is our neighbour (she said all members just mentally bang their head on wall)

Nan : ( in mukti's ear ) she is like a lizard , and always stick to abhi like a fevicol , it's very difficult to handle her

Muk : welcome to anti - soha club , Nandini we all hate soha equally (she said with a smirk)

Precap : on the way... Treasure hunt ...

Author's note ...

How's the update , I hope all your confusion regarding to Nandini and twins will have cleared by this update ..

What will happen next ?? (Wait till the next update 👻👻)

Do comment and vote guys !!

Your opinion related to story will be appreciated!!

Avoid mistakes , no proofreading !!

Stay safe , stay blessed ✨