CHAPTER - 12

Hello lovely readers !! An early update for you guys !! Hope you guys like it!!

Recap :
Man : guys relax ! I want to tell you something .....( And he narrate the whole incident including Nyeonika being a murderer to Nandini's gun shot)

All were shocked to hear such peice of information and all were crying and hugging each other ,feeling each others pain and that's what friendship is , feeling each others pain without judging them and always be there in their difficult .

Story continues....

Cab : guys!! I want to tell you something important , you know the day when I told you guys about our relation ,that day I saw her with Harshad , he was threatening her to cancel this deal with us but she refuses by telling about her dream project . I think there are lot of things unknown to us we'll think about it later as our first priority is cutie we have to protect Nandini , now it's our responsibility to protect her by that evil Nyeonika and Harshad.

Muk : you are right cabir !! she risked her life to protect Manik , atleast we can try to make her happy and we'll protect her don't worry

Al: correct mukti !! We'll protect her , nobody can harm her

Nav : ( comes infront of fab-5 ) I know guys there must be lots of questions in your head and I know you want answers but trust me even me and abhi knows very little on that matter and I think only she has right to tell you about her dream project and past .

Man : (comes near her) I know Navya and don't worry we'll ohky , I know she needs time to tell us and we're fine with it. So don't stress yourself that much , I know Cabir must give you tuff time ( he said with a smirk)

Cab : shut up idiot !! And Navya I'm hungry right now and I think cutie must be searching for us

Dh: let's move then!!

They goes to Nandini's room and saw she was staring at the ceiling of her room very keenly but abhi cleared his throat to gain her attention .

Nan : manyu , ohh guys you all are here ,nice meeting you again

Nav : you only remember abhi !! very bad , you forgot me ! you forgot your 'navu' very bad nandu , I don't expect this from you( she said in a playful manner)

Nan : And here comes cabir's Madhubala (she giggles and all went aww... on her smile , specially our own Manik , he was totally lost and this was noticed by cabir)

Cab: she is beautiful ..( he asked Manik in a whisper)

Man : she is angel, man... (He said unknowingly )

Cab : really Manik??

Man : what... are... you .... saying cabir?? ( He changed the topic when realisation hit him)

Cab : how are you cutie??( He asked genuinely ) you know what , you scared the hell out of me ?? See , I even miss my meals just because of you ( he said dramatically )

Nan : I'm fantastic bhai , now no need to worry and now you can relish the food no one gonna say you anything ( she said between her laugh) .. guys if you don't mind then can I talk to manyu ??

Man : (signals everyone) offcourse Nandini you can

Nav : we all are just outside , incase you need anything call us!!

They left the room

Ab : what happened to my babydoll ??

Nan : I'm confused manyu ?? Nyeonika threatened me to cancel this deal but you know na , this deal is very important and moreover Manik overheard everything ..( she put her problem in front of abhimanyu)