CHAPTER -11

Recap :
Man: (in mind - yes I'll not let her die so easily she has to wake up for the revenge which is I want to take from Nyeonika , if she is responsible for your this situation then trust me Nandini I'll make her life more than hell ) how can you be so selfless Nandini ,see you fulfilled your promise by protecting me ,now wake up please ( he was almost pleading to Nandini)

Story continues....

Abhi kneeled down in front of the god which was near reception and started praying for his doll !! , One person was watching him very keenly and dying bit by bit by seeing him in such helpless and hopeless state (the person is none another than mukti)(many of you guessed it right)

Mukhti approached abhi by taking baby steps towards him and hug him tightly

Muk : abhi let it go !! I can't see you in such state , whenever nandini gets  to know about your this condition , I'm sure she will be angry on you (she said to lighten the atmosphere )

Abhi : (hugged her and tears made their way from his eyes,) I don't want to loose my doll , she is everything to me mukti , I can't survive without her, you know whatever and wherever I'm , she is the only  reason . Abhi exists only because of his doll . Please god  if you want then snatch my life but don't be so harsh on her , she always spreads happiness wherever she goes , don't do this to her ( he kept praying by joining his hand and mukti is consoling him)

Muk: have a grip on yourself abhi ! You are strong and you have to be strong for navyaa and Nandini

Ab : (composes himself ) you're right mukti , I've to handle Navya (with this he get up and start moving to find Navya )

On other hand at the same time

Nav : cabir please be strong !! Nothing will happen to your cutie , I know my bestie , she is a fighter . She will be alright (she said in a enthusiastic way )

Cab : she have to Navya she doesn't have choice , she promised me to be always there by my side and I know her , she never breaks her promise

Meanwhile abhi came and hugged Navya

Ab : I'm sorry Navya , I'm not a good friend!! I was not there when you need me

Nav: (hugged him) shut up abhi , I know your condition very well !! Don't worry she'll be alright

Nav : Now stop crying you two( she said pointing towards abhi and Cabir) you  guys know that she can't see tears in your eyes , if you kept crying then I'll tell Nandini and then don't blame me if Nandu gets angry on you guys .(she said while abhi and Cabir smiled knowing the efforts made by her to keep them happy)

After some time doctor came

Doc : she is fine after couple of hours she gain consciousness
With this abhi jumps on his place due to happiness and hugs doctor

Ab : thankyou uncle , thankyou so much !!

Doc: don't be abhi , she is also like my daughter and you guys are like my children ,then no need of such formalities .

Nav : shekhar uncle!! ( She shouts and hugged the doc) how are you ? How's nandu

Doc : she is fine dear !!

{Introducing new character

Doctor shekhar : Mentor of both Navya and Nandini , was good friend of Nandini's father and treats abhi , Navya and Nandini as his own children }