chapter-3

Nandini was in a way to her apartment in her car but suddenly she saw a car came from opposite side and banged a car which is just front of her, she suddenly applied a brake but unfortunately she also collided with that car but didn't get hurt , she saw a girl coming out from the car and apologizing , fortunately the person didn't get injured , she remembered the incident happen in her past , which shook her very badly , though she spreads happiness everywhere but have only pain inside her .she  collect herself and compose herself not to breakdown in front of everyone and she reached apartment.

Nan: navya is everything ready ?? We have to go navu? Packing are done or not?(she said in a go while sitting on a sofa with a glass of water)

Nav: Everything is done nandu , only few stuffs are left to pack as I got stuck in traffic

Nan: no problem navu let's do this together and ya get ready fast , I also have a surprise for you.

Nav: ohky nandu , I'll be back in 5 min

Both got ready and leave for the mansion

In car

Nav: nandu are you fine ?? I mean in afternoon you seems happy but you are looking sad this time?

Nan: I am perfectly fine navu ,  I was little worried for your surprise ( she said composing herself , she mentally thank her aiyappa , for having such a soul sister in her life , which was indeed a blessing for her)

Nav: you know I'm very excited to see the surprise 🤩🤩

They reached the mansion , where fab-5 was also present .

Nan: so navu , ready for the surprise

Nav: yayy(she got excited as a 2 year old children when he/she got his/her fav candy)

Nan: so come inside the mansion

As they entered the one person was shocked and surprised

Nan : so Navya how's my surprise

Navya came out the trance and ran towards him and hug cabir very tightly

Nav: oh my god cabir you didn't tell me that you are coming , we are meeting after 15 days , oh god I missed you so much

Cab: chill Madhubala , my drama queen, even I miss you so much but why are you here (she said pointing her )

Nav: this is the same question even I want to ask you that what are you doing in my brother's mansion

Fab-4 : what!! Who are you?? And what are you saying??

Nan: wait a minute guys let me explain

All nodded as Nandini continued

Nan: guys she is my best friend and we live in an apartment but abhi is her brother and moreover I have to come for stay so I take Navya along with me as I wanted to surprise her to meet cabir , they are in relationship and guys remember when Meet you cabir said hi to me as we know each other from a long time.

As she ended , Fab -4 glared Cabir

Fab-4: Cabirrrrrrrr!! Why you didn't tell us about Navya

Cabir: Actually  , I was scared , what if you guys don't accept her and that time we all are facing problems and in all ups and downs she was there for me , I know you all will accept her but the fear of loosing her overpowered me  but trust me guys , I was just going to tell you but Nandini told you

Cabir gives Nandini an angry glare but she made her cute pout asking for sorry and cabir smiles at her .

Man: ohky guys , now it's clear so Navya if cabir trusts you we all trust you and welocmes you ( she said calmly yet maintaining the arrogance in her tone)

Navya: ya thanks u.mm. Mr malhotra

As Nandini was disturbed by that incident she went to her room by sayinig bye to all

Cab: let's call it a day guys I'm hell tired , Tomorrow we'll discuss about the project

All retired to their rooms after wishing to everyone

Author's pov

When there is none there is silence , and it's a test of time in a mysterious and a magical way to heal ourselves, it makes us strong , when a person become comfortable with silence then he/she doesn't feel lonely .they can feel silence with full emotion . Same thing happens with Nandini , when she gets disturb she sits in silence. I think only  silence has that power to give answers of your every anxiety and pain. She considers silence as her best friend , that's why she made a wall around herself , she was happy and strong  for the world but she was weak, and lonely from inside , she is shattered soul but wear a mask of smile to hide hide her pain .

Precap: nothing ( what will happen think till the next update 👻 )

Do vote and comment guys!!
Silent readers!! You also comment and vote if you like my story

Give your suggestion guyss!!