CHAPTER - 22

Recap
Discussion on shinning stars

Story continues...

Ab: ( in lost trance) I never know that shinning stars had that strong impact on fab-5

Muk : how were you know ?? We met recently and you are talking like you know us or shinning stars from long time ( she asked curiously and by that everyone's trance were broken)

Ab : no I don't know anything about shinning stars , I just said casually , forget it what I said

Nan : guys let's start our journey or else we will be late .

Cab : cutie we still have one hour left , don't you remember we decided to start our journey by 11 and it's 9:50 only

Nan : you guys carry on I have an urgent work to complete , I'll meet you after 1 hour

Nav : no need to go alone , I'm coming with you , I know what is your urgent work (she said little rudely ) I'm accompanying you , that's final .

Nan : ohky , they will be happy to see you after long time

Arya : I know where are you going so hold on I'm coming too . It's been a month since I didn't go to meet them they will surely kill me today (he said with a scared face)

Anu : it's happy to see a police officer scared like a little kitten , anyways I'm also coming with you

Ab : then why should I left behind , when I already know that someone will have a hard time ,I'm also coming with you , just to add little fuel in fire ( he siad and Arya made a horrible face and all burst into laughter )

Cab : wait a minute what's going on?? Where are you all going that too suddenly?

Nan : cabir it's not a sudden visit but I planned it , and I don't have any clue that these guys will come along with me

Dh : if you don't mind , can we all join you ??

Nav : actually we are going to..

Muk : you don't have to worry , wherever you guys going we will come with you , as we free !! Are you guys fine with it??

Ab : ( dreamingly) perfectly fine ( Nandini hits him by her elbow to break his trance) ya, I mean you can come if you are comfortable

Man : let's go then

All start their journey and abhi was driving ,Manik on passenger seat , cabir Navya and Nandini in the middle and dhurv ,aliya and Mukti at backseat

Nan : manyu stop ( shouts)

Ab : what happen Barbie are you alright?? (He asked in a concerned tone)

Nan : I'm fine , I stopped you because I want to buy some chocolates and pastries (abhi nodded and she bought some sweet stuffs and again' their journey starts )

They reached to their destination which was NM ORPHANAGE fab-5 were stunned to see the beauty of orphanage while others were smiling and all went inside the orphanage and fab-5 were seeing the interior very keenly out of nowhere a girl of 4-5 years old came and hugged Nandini .

Girl 1 : I missed you mumma!!

Nan : I missed you too "mumma ki jaan" (Nandini said with most loving voice and fab-5 were shocked to the core )

Girl 1 : really "sacchi" (she asked in a inocent voice )

Nan : yes my angel , my arul darling I missed you very much ( she said and kissed her cheek whereas fab-5 was shocked by such information )