CHAPTER -40

Recap ..
Manan conversation

Story continues...

When Manik went to his room cabir was already there

Man : when did you came cabir ??

Cab : I came here almost half an hour before and was waiting for you .

Man : actually I was at terrace (he tried to sound cool ) (keyword "tried")

Cab : I know you was with cutie (he said and Manik's eyes went wide ) actually I wanted some fresh air that time so I came to terrace but you was busy so I came to your room (he said in a serious note )

Man : don't you are feeling sleepy ??(he tried to avoid conversation )

Cab : no I am not and I know neither you are sleepy so let's catch up !!

Man: ohky buddy  (he said and both sat on couch with cold drink ), so tell me what do you want to ask ??

Cab : do you love Nandini ??( He asked directly and Manik choked his drink) and please don't say " you are thinking wrong cabir , we are just friends , its nothing like that " and all crap (he mimicked in his tone and his jaw dropped in shocked) I am here to talk as your buddy not as Nandini's bhai !!

Man : I don't know cabir !! I mean love is huge word , it's a huge responsibility and I don't know it's love or a mere attraction but the thing is I don't want to ruin Nandini's life in my confusion . I don't want to hurry in this phase because  if it's love then I will have no problem in accepting it in front of the world but what if I consider attraction as love and spoilt Nandini's life . This thought scares me , I'm too confused related to Nandini .(I spoke honestly )

Cab : so what do you feel for Nandini?? What do you feel when she is around you ??

Man : it's a beautiful feeling when she is with me , I felt content and peaceful . For me  , time stops whenever I see her , she looks angelic in every outfit . She is the perfect combination of strong and cute . She is mature more than her age but her face depicts innocence . I hate tears in her eyes , when she cried that day (that peaches incident ) I felt that someone is stabbing my heart . I never felt that much helpless in my whole life . She has that positive vibe which attracts me very much . She own the most beautiful eyes but it helds pain , you know whenever I looked into her eyes I felt myself  drowning in her soul . I felt an urge to remove all the sadness from her life. I respect her very much . In such a small age she suffers very much but her moral values are something which are unaffected by the evilness of this world . I know I felt some connection with her from the time I didn't even know her , she own a melodious voice which have the power to calm the biggest storms . I used to admire her from the time I listened her songs , what I feel for her is something I can't express in words (he said dreamingly )

Cab : dude you literally said a paragraph on her and you are saying you can't express in words (he said sarcastically ) let me tell you , you are completely blown off by Nandini . You are in deep trouble buddy because you are in love (he said in a excited tone )

Man : I don't know buddy!! I think I don't deserve her  (he just shrugged off )

Cab : let's suppose , Amms is searching a groom for her  who is ready to marry Nandini then what will you do ??

Man : what rubbish are you saying cabir ?? Are you even in your senses ?? I'll not let marry Nandini to anyone because I love her dammit , I can't see her with anyone else she is mine !! (he said in anger and just realised what he said and saw Cabir who was smiling widely )