CHARACTER SKETCH

MANIK MALHOTRA : A 26 year old , hot, handsome, arrogant rich spoilt brat whose anger has no limit had a  bad past (which will reveal later). Can go to any extent for his family and friend. Lead guitarist of FAB-5.

NANDINI MURTY : A 24 year old sweet , innocent and stubborn girl

NANDINI MURTY : A 24 year old sweet , innocent and stubborn girl . She spreads happiness wherever she goes , as she had a dreadful past . She is like a mystery !! .Stays with Navya , her best and childhood friend . She lost her parents 8 years ago.

Cabir Dhawan : 24 year old best buddy of manik , full time prankster , drummer of Fab-5

Cabir Dhawan : 24 year old best buddy of manik , full time prankster , drummer of Fab-5 . Has very jolly nature and in relation with Navya naveli.

Navya naveli : best friend of Nandini , both live in an apartment , not so much traditional , in relation with Cabir Dhawan .

Mukti Vardhan: Tomboy of Fab-5 , crime partner of cabir , very cruel for the world but deep down she owns a very soft heart .
Electric guitarist of Fab-5 .

Abhimanyu thakker: best friend  and brother of Navya and Nandini , the trio shares a great bond and he treats both Navya and Nandini as his sisters . Spreads happiness wherever he goes.

Dhruv Vedant: Shy boy of Fab-5 , very calm and cool , knows how to handle any situation. IN relationship with Aliya saxena .

Aliya saxena : fashion - queen , diva of Fab-5 , in relationship with Dhruv Vedant .

Aryamann Khurana : friend of Abhi and navni. Has very jolly nature .

Annaya : in relationship with aryamann Khurana . Share a great bond with navni