CHAPTER - 37

Recap...

Manan conversation ..

Story continues.....

Man : Nandini are you ohky ?? (He asked in a concern tone )

Nan : I'm good !! No need to worry !!(she said with smile and put her hand on his face ) did the slap hurts you ??

Man : Nandini (he said while caressing her hand ) It didn't hurt and you know I'm thankful to you for saving our lives . You are really the most selfless person I ever seen. I know I talked rudely and I'm guilty for my behaviour (he said in a guilty tone )

Nan : no need to thank me , I really considered you all as my family and we can do anything for the one we loved truly !! (she said smilingly and now Manik understood that he needs to make her comfortable  )

Man : you know , my childhood was not so pleasent , it was terrible (he said in a sad tone and Nandini looked at him with questioning eyes ). I grown up by seeing nasty fights between my parents , I used to hide inside the cupboard so that I couldn't hear  their fights . I was alone and I never had any friends during childhood because whenever I made any friend he/she became my friend just because of my surname , not a single friend was real . Whenever I used to cry no one was there to wipe my tears , no one was there to console me ( now his voice became little shaky and vulnerable and Nandini consoles him ).  I always craved for love which I never got . Nyeonika , my so called mother considered me an ATM machine ,she never considered me as son ,  she always saw me as a way to reach my father. Dad was always busy in his projects and business , I spent very less time with him but all the moments which I spent with him was memorable . I remembered every moment which I spent with my dad . The only time when I feel I have someone in my life who really loves and who really cares for me but after he died my life seems empty , I feel I have on one who really loved me , without him life became difficult .  Sometimes I felt I lost one of the  most beautiful bond which I had in my life , I really miss him a lot . (His eyes are filled with tears ) I'm not telling you because I want you to share you story , don't get me wrong because I myself don't know why I'm sharing this you because I never shared my though and feeling with anyone not even fab-5. I felt like telling you and trust me I'm feeling good (he suddenly changed the topic in order to halt his thoughts )

Nan : it's completely  ohky !!  I feel we generally shared our thoughts and feelings to one whom we trust that they won't judge us . Sometimes it's easy to convey our feelings to stranger or a person whom we know from a less time than to the one who knows us in and out . (She said with a fake smile ) . Do you  know what happens we hold sand tightly  in our fist ??(she asked and Manik looked at him with questioning eyes)

Man : don't you think it's a silly questions Nandini?? (He said plainly ) it slips from our hold. How much we tried to hold it , it slips from our hand .

Nan : exactly , we can't hold sand in our fist but can you tell me what happens when we put some water in that sand??

Man : Ms. Writer I'm not getting it , can you please elaborate what you want to explain (he said in a confusion)

Nan : it's simple , when we tried to hold the sand tightly in our fist it slips  but when we apply some water in our hand or put some water in the sand we can easily hold that sand in our hand . It doesn't slip. You can compare the life as sand and the water which binds the sand as our loved ones . The way water binds the sand and we can hold it easily in our hand without any pressure is just like the way our loved ones holds their importance in our life . They give us a shape, their relation provides us stability in our life   without them we all are like a sand which slips even when the hold is tight , we all are lost without them in short they are inseparable part of our life . We can't neither forget them nor we can ever tried to move on but I think we should always remember them with a smile . The person to whom we can't meet now should be always present in our heart . If raj dad were seeing you like this then he should be very angry , this not the " Monster Malhotra " whom evryone knows . I guess the person who is here is the " BEAUTIFUL MONSTER" (she said to make him smile and she succeeded in that ) On a serious note  I thought  you need a closure that's why I told you this (she said and Manik was amazed) .

Man : (side hugged her ) thankyou so much for this , I badly needed this (he said and he felt an unknown peace by holding her in his arms )

Nan : I'm born smart mister (she said jokingly)

Man : you know , seriously you are like mystery to me , I came here to console you I thought maybe I could help you out with your problem but here totally opposite happened , you consoled me and you make me feel better (he said genuinely while looking into his eyes while nandini just nodded and wipe her lone tear )

Nan : let's go now , we have to reach planetarium within half hour (she said and Manik made a confused face )

Man : but what about Harshad??

Nan : I don't think now he will search us , as already we two are here and nobody knows this place accept our group and I told navu to reach their and they all divide themselves and all were reaching their , it seems quite difficult to spy on all of us seperately (she said with confidence )

Man : and our nandu is back (he teased her and she made a bad face and Manik finally smiles and feeling content  by seeing her happy ) let's go madam , or  else we got late

All reached planetarium ..

Nav : (goes and hugs Nandini and then all hugs her ) are you ohky? (She asked and Nandini nodded )

Nan : let's go guys and let's tried to search something related to polestar  (she said and splits and tried to search the next clue )

After  three hour  of continouesly  searching various rooms and everything in the planetarium finally abhi shouts ..

Ab : Barbie , I saw something (she called Nandini and she informs everyone )

All gathered near a tower

Nav : what is this abhi ?? (She asked in confusion )

Ab : this is a tower , from where pole star is clearly visible , some people says this was specifically designed only to watch polestar in the starry nights , from here polestar is clearly and easily visible .

Nan : let's go inside this , I think we surely get some clue here (she said and all nodded )

After lot of searching they found a room whose door is exactly shaped as polestar

Man : this looks like a star (he said in a amazed tone )

Cab : to be precise it looks like a polestar , I think we are on a right track .

They went inside the room and found a box

Dhr : theres a box , I guess  here's a clue in this

Cab : read it aloud Dhruv

Dhr: " I felt proud to see you here , I know Dhruv you are the one who might gave the answer afterall it was made for you , I know you all must be thinking about the chips , so let me  tell you all that your real journey begins  from here , solve the clue , reach the correct place , search it and you will get what you want !! But let me tell you I really loved you all !! So the riddle is

" I'm the one from where you can see the fare of light ,
From where you see a  golden sunrise and mesmerizing sunset
Touch the sky or kiss the horizon
I'm where you see the tremendous vision "

Precap : I don't know 👻👻

Hello readers ,

From Monday my final exams are going to start so I'll be little busy till 26 , so I'll update my next chater on 27 Feb . Being a bookworm it seems quite difficult to study while using Wattpad so I will be going offline till 26 .

How's the update guys ??
What do you think about Manan conversation ??
What do you think about the answer of the riddle ??
Do vote and  lots of comments!!
Your opinion related to story will be appreciated !!
Avoid mistakes!! No proofreading!!
Stay safe stay blessed ✨