CHAPTER - 10

Hello readers !!
An early update!! Hope you guys like it!!
Recap:
Nan : w..h..at  a..r..e.   y..o..u  say..in.g ..?? ( she said in a stammering tone)

Man : I overheard  the conversation between you and  Nyeonika .......

Story continues ....

Nan: I am not getting it Mr. Malhotra and why are you eavesdropping ??

Man : ohh please cut this crap , I want to know the whole truth ( he said in a determined tone)

Nan : I can't tell you anything , I'm sorry ( she said in a helpless tone)

Man : why are you not getting it Nandini that fab-5 is in danger and if anything happens to them , awill you take the responsibility !! Tell me ( his anger rose at a peak , he said while digging his nails on her arms )

Nan : you are hurting me Mr. Malhotra ( she said in a crying tone )

Man : I don't care (he literally shouted on her)

Nan : pl..e...ase.  l..ea..ve me..

Man: answer me !! What are you hiding from us ( he don't give damn to Nandini's words and continues digging his nails on her arms)

Nan : I can't tell you anything , trust me I'm helpless in that matter , and I'm taking the responsibility of whole fab-5 , till I'm alive no one can harm them

Man : ( he frees her body from his hand and Nandini hisses in pain and then he notices red marks on her arms and he started feeling guilty , so he extended his both hands in front of Nandini ) I..m ..ahh , you can do the same with me .

Nan : it's ohky , I know you are impulsive especially when it comes to fab-5 , I completely understand your situation as well . This might be so much for you to digest these facts .you  don't  have to feel guilty . (She keeps her hand on his hand and gently caress them)

One person was watching this but don't able to heard the conversation and he took his phone and calls his boss

On call

Boss :do you get any peice of information ??

Per :   no boss , but one strange thing happened, Manik is in Nandini's room and from almost 20 minutes they are talking with each other

Boss : (in mind - if Nandini tells my secrets to Manik then my whole plan gets flop, I have to do something , I can't afford to lose anything now ) Do one think , shoot Manik on his stomach but don't kill him , make sure the bullet must hit him on stomach not in heart , I don't want to kill him now , I want to scare Nandini so that she can't open her mouth , got it??

Per : yes boss !! (With this he aims Manik who is  in such a way that his face was facing him and Nandini's back was visible to him but Nandini can't see him )

Boss : don't cut the call I want to listen that bullet sound,

Per  : ohky boss

Meanwhile Nandini saw from a mirror reflection that someone is aiming Manik and she understands that Manik's life is in danger , and the person presses the trigger

Nan : always remember one thing , till I'm alive I'll not let anyone to harm or hurt fab-5 (with this she hugs Manik tightly)

Before he could understand anything he felt Nandini's complete weight on his body and the next moment he was shocked )

Nandini got hit by the bullet that too directly  on her heart and she was unconscious

Man : ( in tears) Nandini please open your eyes , I'll not ask anything  from you , please open your eyes .

Man : (he shouts while carrying Nandini in his arms)  Abhi , please call the ambulance right now we need to rush

Abhi : (  till now he was completely unaware of the situation when saw Nandini in that situation breaks him ) what happen to doll ?
Manik , Answer me!! why she is unconscious ??

Man : I'll explain you everything abhi , but right now we have to take her to hospital

Meanwhile cabir comes with the car

Cab : Manik put cutie in the backseat !

Man : we need to reach fast cab !! Drive fast

Abhi : god!! Why did you do this to doll,??
(Helplessness was clearly evident in his voice ) I didn't able to protect my doll .

Cab : don't lose hope abhi , my cutie is strong , nothing will happen to her ,she will be fine ( he gave hope to abhi but God knows he himself was losing hope with passing each second )
A

girl is lying in ICU lifelessly her two friends were watching her from outside and crying continuously . Meanwhile in doctors cabin

At hospital

Person 1: Doctor how's she ?? Please tell me doc your are testing my patience with this the person banged the table hilariously

Doc :  Calm down gentleman she is out of danger for now but we can't say anything as seems like she had lost all her hope . It seems like she willing wants to die and if she doesn't respond to treatment then we can't say anything.

Person 1: what do you mean you can't say anything?? Here take that much money you want to take but cure her . I don't care but I want her fit and fine .

Doc : listen gentleman she is like a daughter to me . But looks like she needs love , care and attention more than treatment . We all know her  since childhood she only suffers and get punished for someone else deeds . I think it's high time to get someone in her life who can cure her , love her and took great care of her .

Person 1: (kneel down with shock and started crying ) from where I found that person !! We don't have enough time doc !! Why she always suffers doc when she is nowhere at fault.

Person 2: I'll cure him ( wink ) . Don't worry !! (  He stands up and in mind  " I don't let your loneliness drive you into the arms of death where you don't belong to and I'm doing this because of my revenge . You have to be cure for my revenge I can't just let you die easily !! )

So the person 1 is - abhi and person 2 is Manik )

In ICU

Man: (in mind - yes I'll not let her die so easily she has to wake up for the revenge which is I want to take from Nyeonika , if she is responsible for your this situation then trust me Nandini I'll make her life more than hell ) how can you be so selfless Nandini ,see you fulfiled your promise by protecting me ,now wake up please ( he was almost pleading to Nandini)

Precap: I don't know

How's the update guys !!
What do you think who is that person and who's the boss here ??
Will Nandini able to  survive  Or destiny have some other plans ??
(Think till the next update 👻👻)

Do you  guys like my painting??
Do vote and comment guys!!
Stay safe ,stay blessed !!