CHAPTER -44

Hello readers !! How are you all ?? I missed you all very much in these months ...they are very tough for me .!! I miss your comments and your conversations ✨... Happy reading guys !!

Recap

Nandini's Past ...

Story continues....

Man: you are the strongest person I have ever seen in my life Nandini. I can't say I understand because I can't, while listening I felt terrible so I can't imagine how horrible it was for you (He said in despair ). But nothing will change, I have nothing to do with your past and honestly after listening this I fall for you even more. The respect I have for you increased ten times after listening this (he said with smile and hold her hand)

Nan: (smiles a bit) will it remain constant even when I say "I killed your father with my own hands". (She said and manik jerk off his hand suddenly and Nandini was calm as she knew it would happen) tell me Manik ??

Man: I know you and dad shared a great bond and I knew you cant do that.(he was blabbering continuosly )

Nan: what if I said I did it?? (she asked blankly )

Man : I believe you ! You can't do this !!(he said in assuring voice but Nandini was reluctant while saying this)

Nan : What if I said I had a proof and that was the incident which broke me completely ..no one knows about this (she said helding pain in her voice and a fear was evident in her voice )

Man : if you are honest with me I will try to understand you because I know you can't do this knowingly maybe situation arose like that .....I still didn't know what happen to dad that night and trust me no one is more eager to know that incident more than me . I searched every information but I got nothing . Please Nandini tell me the whole incident .

Nan : A day before he died he came to visit me .

FLASHBACK

Raj came to Murthy mansion to meet Nandini . He was looking tensed . Abhi and Navya were not there they had gone to Goa  to visit their orphanage.

Raj : Cupcake  where are you (he asked entering in the mansion )

Nan : I missed you dad ( she came down and said while hugging him)

Raj : I missed you so much (he said while looking at her lovingly as if he was watching her daughter for the last time )

Nan : Dad are you alright?? (She asked as she noticed him tensed ) don't you share with me ?

Ra : let's go to our favourite place and I'll tell you everything .

Both went to their secret garden.

Raj : Nandini I'm going to tell you something very important promise me you will fulfill it .(by sensing seriousness in his voice she nodded and he continued further ) you know our background .you are most sensible among our kids and I can't take risk by telling manik about ourselves , it's not like I don't trust him but I know him he is very impulsive and due to this sometimes he took wrong decision . Nandini I know you have too many questions but I can't tell you everything  right now . He is back Nandini (he said and Nandini gasped) I want you to fight back this time . Please Nandini made another fab-5 . I know you can unite our children ,I have full faith in you . Please take care of my Manik he is a pure soul . Please promise me cupcake you will fulfill my wish .(He said while having little tears )

Nan : (shivers a little) what are you talking about Dad?? You are here with us right, you can tell everything to everyone right!! and they will easily understand if you explain them.

Ra: I don't have time Nandu I'm going to London for few months. Please don't you fulfill my wish (he said with breaking eye contact )

Nan : I'll dad and don't worry when you come back you will see the best group of the world "Fab-5 " (she said to assure him)

Ra : Love you princess ...always be happy your smile is the best . You are  most precious for me even more than Manik . (he said his heart out in a joking manner so that she didn't get any doubt but little did he know Nandini already sense the danger ) Now I should go I have an important meeting . Bye princess love you (he said lovingly nd cupped his face and went from their )

Nan : Their is something wrong .I should follow him

She started following him and she saw he went to an old building and he was arguing to Harshad over something and Nyeonika was also there . I wanted to call police but unfortunately they saw me .

Flashback Ends ..

Man: (he was holding his tear and rage ) what happened next  Nandini??

Nan: He  tied me and Dad  with the rope and he started beating me to blackmail Dad and when I tell Dad not to tell anything and to swear upon fab-5 then Nyeonika burnt my back . Both were beating me and it was difficult for Dad to stay quiet so he said he is ready to give the information and I took it as opportunity to ran away but when I tried to run away but I saw Harshad hit dad with iron rod and hold me tight and he throw both of us in a dark room . Dad was loosing consciousness and I saw a water bottle near table without thinking anything I pass that water bottle to dad and I made him drink some water . Whole time he was only uttering how much he was sorry to you Manik for not giving you enough time . He was saying how much he loves you.  We  somehow tried to escape from a Window and I lied him on backseat of my car and I was driving fast so that I can save him but I never knew that I was trapped in harshad's plan as I saw a car coming from the other side purposely bashed us and I lost my consciousness . After 3 days when I regain my consciousness Navya was crying badly and she told me that someone gave poison to Raj Dad . I was not understanding anything I was in trauma  . I can't able to think anything  until one day Harshad came  to me , he showed me a video in which I was giving him water and he  told me that I killed Raj Dad , the water I gave him was poisonous, he told me that it was all his plan and I failed to understand it and he Blackmail me that if I told anything to anyone then he will show this video to all . (now she was not able to control her tears and she was a crying mess) it was my fault Manik , because of me you lost your dad!!
Now tell me will you still want to be with me who is responsible for your Dad's death ??

Precap: what happened to pandit??

How's the update guys??
Do you miss me or not ??
What do you think what will be  Manik's reaction ??
Will Manik accept her??
Do vote and comments !!
Your opinion related to the story will be appreciated !!
Stay safe ,stay blessed ✨