X X I I I

Taeyong's POV.

"all I want is my freedom. My life to get back on how it used to be. No guns, no missions, no killings, n-no roses j-just a normal life. I don't care if I'm alone, as long as I'm free."

the same statement kept on running in my mind. Am I pitying her? I'm sure she won't like that.

"oi Taeyong" I looked at Jaehyun when he called me out.

"wae" [why]

"what happened? you're spacing out. Something's bothering you?"
he asked as he took the seat beside me. I leaned my head on the back rest of the sofa and stared at the ceiling.

"Park Jang Mi" I uttered.

"I knew it" he sighed. "so what are we going to do to her? They'll kill her, I'm very certain of that"

"I won't let anyone touch her"
I unconsciously said, voicing out what is supposedly on my mind only.
I gulped and glanced to see his reaction. He looked at me in disapproval.

"seolma" [no way] he mumbled.

I want to protect her. I will protect her. I already promised. Hearing her story makes me want to protect her even more. She told me everything, from how that corporation had her, up unto that time when she's already serving for them, how they fooled her, and how they ordered her to kill me. I can see her heart... and I sympathize.

I thought I was already over her... but I guess... first love indeed never dies

"once they find out that she's here with us. You know what will happen Taeyong" Jaehyun talked again, pulling me out of my thoughts. Keeping her here is a huge risk already, and she knows that more than anyone.

"what do you want me to do? throw her out?" I asked in annoyance.

"yes" he didn't even stuttered. "if that will make us safe, you should do that"

"andwae andwae" we were both startled when Jungwoo appeared out of nowhere "no, l-let's keep her. She saved us remember? we owe her one. We should atleast return the favor"

"he's right" Haechan agreed. They're all starting to appear everywhere.

"I know we shouldn't trust her fully but I guess she have proven herself enough to us. Sparing Taeyong in front of them when she was ordered to kill him is already enough." Mark said.

"what if she's acting again?" Jaehyun argued.

"that's why we shouldn't trust her fully" Mark said, emphasizing the last word. "For now, let's watch her movements. We can't be possibly fooled by a woman twice."

"no matter what your opinions are, I'll keep her here." I said as I stood up. Ending the conversation.

*****

Jia's POV.

I buried my face on the pillow as my heart continued racing like hell. Taeyong's face as he listen to me yesterday kept on appearing on my mind. He listened to me as if his life depends on my story. What the freak! he gave me so much attention and now I am assuming things! oh my goodness. This is so not me.

I stayed inside this room for the whole day yesterday because I am too shy to see him again. I don't think my heart will ever beat in a normal pace again if I see him after letting him know everything about me. Funny how I am so over dramatic and true towards him. It came out naturally, it seems like he have this power that will surely make you tell everything to him, once he ordered you to! aaaaagh.