I I

Taeyong's POV.

"run that petty bar Haechan. Make it atleast a little decent. That dirty place is so disgusting as hell"
I ordered. I spun my swivel chair to face him. He looked at me as if he wanted to protest but chose to just shut his mouth.

"what about that insane amount of people you have claimed as your new people?" he said probably pertaining to those people who have witnessed our murder.

"use them to run that bar. Make sure no one will spill what they saw last night." that's not that many anyway, majority of the people on that bar already ran when I shoot the chandelier. They should be thankful I even gave them a warning.

"I heard that old man is being chased by our rival gang as well. He's really meant to die anyway." Jaehyun said as he enter my office, taking his seat across Haechan, in front of my table.

"What about that company I told you to negotiate with?" I asked instead, diverting the topic.

"oh right, they agreed. They'll ask you for a meeting next day I guess"
he shrugged. I nodded as I leaned back on my seat. This is going to be exciting.

"Don't be overly excited yet. This is just the first step. If you fail on this one, everything will be ruined" Jaehyun warned. I eyed him in sarcasm.

"when did I fail Jeong Jaehyun?"

"never. but I do have this strange feeling that something will go wrong soon" he said. I looked at him, he's a bit serious. Haechan is staring at him, more like judging his whole being.

"you know what? if something goes wrong we're all doomed. So shut up Jaehyun and stop spitting nonsense" Haechan sassed.

Nothing.will.go.wrong. I'm bound to make this whole plan of ours work.
We've been plotting this plan since last year and finally, we're about to make the move. We have to be very careful so that success won't run away from us. I have to make all of them be wrapped up on my hand, so that I could crash them at once.

"Oh I remember. I got the card of that old hag. That dirty bastard sure is keeping all his wealth to himself" Jaehyun lifted his hand and threw a black card on my table.
"I already withdrew some amount"
I took the card and put it on one of the drawer beside me.

"oh right" I said when I remembered something. They both looked at me.

"do a background check on his daughter"

*****

Jia's POV.

"I'm Park Jia, nice to meet you"
I greeted everyone politely, I've been saying my name everywhere for like an hour already. I am newly employed here in this company, and I must say I really had a hard time entering. I'm actually glad I made it in here.

"Ms.Park, the ceo is calling you"
the secretary called me, as she motioned me towards the huge door of what seems like the company boss' office. I fixed my blouse as I tuck stray hairs behind my ears, before knocking twice.

"come in" a baritone voice said from the other side of the door. I pushed the door and reveal a very elegant looking workplace. Glass windows are everywhere. In the middle is a huge working table, along with that is red throne-like swivel chair. I stood not far away from the table as I greeted.

"Good Morning Sir, I'm Park Jia. Newly hired employee. Thank you for accepting me" I said, trying so hard to make myself sound genuine. He spun his chair and revealed his face to me. He's quite old, way too different from what I expected. He eyed me downwards, before the corner of his lips curled upwards. fvcking pervert.

"why don't you take a seat Ms.Park?" he motioned the chair in front of his table, and so I stepped closer and sit as told. His stare at me is really making me uncomfortable, but I have to bear with it. I can't possibly do something, right here right now... I mean--- I'm freshly hired.
"You're beautiful" he remarked, just... out of nowhere.

I pretended to be shy, and avoid his disgusting gaze. "t-thanks sir" I said through gritted teeth. Conceal Jia conceal. I only have to do this for a couple of weeks anyway. It's not that long.

"Do you want to be my secretary instead?" he offered. I know he can see how my eyes sparkled at what he said.

"yes yes ofcourse" I said enthusiastically. He let out an amused smile and nodded. My mind is already switching to different things as I show him how I want what he just offered.

"Alright. You're my new secretary now."

~~~

Like what the ceo said, Mr.Song fired his current secretary and announced that I am his new one. Everyone in the company was surprised since I applied for a different position but then ended up on this secretary position. But ofcourse no one protested.

My first two days was okay, except for his mild perversions that kept on hitting on my nerves. He's a total pervert and would always try to flirt with me every damn time he got a chance. He's old and it's so disgusting as hell, but I cannot even protest since I need to stay in this company a little longer.

He always want to have me by his side. As in every.minute. He wouldn't even allow me to spend time with his employees and have a good chat with them. He's downright annoying.

"ladies first" he said as he motioned me to enter the elevator first. The elevator door opened, and a man was already in there. I entered and so he does.

I stood on the corner of the elevator, making sure I have a safe space on my own, but the old bastard decided to pull his perverted tricks and tried to get near to me. He put his hand on my shoulder and even tried to slide it down to my waist. But I slap his hand away, which surprised him.

"I didn't know this company is being run by a bastard" the man infront of us whispered. I don't know if this bastard beside me heard what he just said, but I clearly did. He turned and leaned on the elevator wall as he faced the both of us.

His blue hair is really intimidating as well as his features. I was left staring at him as he eyed this ceo beside me with disgust. "what?" Mr.Song asked, annoyance can be heard on his voice.

"nothing. I said, it's nice to finally meet you. Mr.Song Min Ho" he said, suddenly offering a handshake. " I'm Lee Taeyong. I was the one who requested the meeting" Lee Taeyong? why does it sound familiar?
Mr. Song immediately took his hand and shake it. His initial annoyed expression shifted drastically.

This man right here in front of us is so intimidating. Our gazes met for a split second and I don't know why... but... he's kinda scaring the shit out of me.

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂