V I I

Jia's POV.

3 days. 3 long days have already been passed and I'm still locked up.
It's so frustrating how I couldn't even get myself out of here. I don't even know where I am. I am damn clueless.
One thing I'm still thankful right now, is that I wasn't hurt. They didn't hurt me or what, they just locked me up here like I'm a dog.

They. I mean THEY. Right, they're many. I guess they are about 9 boys in here, including Taeyong. They're taking turns on giving me food, some of them would even converse with me, telling me to just behave and such things. Needless to say, they're all good looking what the actual hell. They're a gang. A mafia gang to be precise, and Taeyong is their commander.

I sat on the bed and recall the conversation I overheard last night.
I was trying so hard to figure out some escape plan last night when I heard voices from the other side of the door. Probably two people conversing and I'm pretty sure, Taeyong is one of them.

"Song Min Ho's death is too sudden. We can't possibly move on to our next right away"

"I know. Keep an eye to the others. Make sure no one of them die again. I should be the one killing them. Not just anyone"

"Ne, I'll tell the rest." [ne-yes]

They go by the name NCT 127. That's strange, I've never heard of that mafia gang name before. I managed to get some insider informations about them from his people themselves. Some of them are easy to trick and probably naturally blabbermouth, especially that Jungwoo who gave me the most amount of info about their gang.

I am so tired of pretending to be behave here. I wonder what's happening outside already. My phone. I need my phone as soon as possible.
I just hope that Taeyong didn't try to open and get it unlocked. But based on his members he didn't ask anyone to do it, neither of him since according to them he's busy.

They're all gentleman I must say... or maybe because their boss haven't ordered them to kill me yet. All I know now is that I have to get out of here. I've entered another hell. Stupid me.

Days and days passed. I thought this whole thing will just last for like few days so I didn't do a thing and just go with the flow. I freaking believed them when they said that they'll set me free once my innocence has been proven, but it seems like they have no intention of setting me free anytime soon. The last time I saw Taeyong was that time he took my phone, and that's it, he never showed himself again.

I'm being wary already. What if he already unlocked my phone? But why isn't he doing anything? maybe not?
I walked back and forth as I settle my mind on one thing. I have to get my phone back.

*****

Taeyong's POV.

I've been patiently waiting for a week already. Patiently waiting for the noise of Song Min Ho's death to subside. I am itching so bad to continue my plan.

I glanced on my phone when it started ringing. I took it and answered the call only to receive a shit. "Mr.Xi was found dead" bvllshit.

Just in time I ended the call out of anger. Jaehyun entered my office carrying the same news.
"Didn't I fvcking told you to keep an eye on them!?!" I shouted, but my anger won't do anything now. Jaehyun apologized repeatedly as if it could take back what already happened.

I am damn frustrated as fvck. All of my people is being tricked. I am being tricked!. I know my members, they're all skilled. We never failed like this before, fvcking consecutively. It's not on us. I get it. We have a new enemy is that it? But who the fvck!?

"here, another rose has been found on the scene" He said, putting a rose on my table. Awfully identical with the first one I had. Now, this is not a coincidence anymore. This is a clue.
A trademark of the killer.

Mr.Xi our supposedly next target. We haven't even started to get in touch with him but he's already dead. One thing's for sure, this unknown killer and me have the same exact list of targets. I don't have any idea of who this might be, and it's fvcking frustrating as hell. I feel like my pride is being stepped on. I should be the one killing everyone.

Negotiating with my target first, to get their wealth transferred on me was my plan, but now it's completely ruined. I can just go off straight to killing all of them... that's easy, but I want to take everything from them first before ending their lives. I need to be the wealthiest so that when I face him he'll be the one who'll get scared of me. His ending will be my greatest achievement. His downfall was my lifelong dream... and I won't allow anything or anyone ruin my steps towards that.
.
.
.
.
.
I went back to the mansion. Me and my whole gang are living under the same roof for safety purposes. I want everyone to be as near to me as possible, so that I won't have to worry about their whereabouts. Being here together makes me feel at ease, that everyone under my command is safe.

I parked my car and entered the mansion. The boys are gathered at the living room when I got there. I headed upstairs and went straight to my room. This whole thing is making me so exhausted. My mind is fvcked up.

I let my room be covered with darkness as I got clouded by countless thoughts. Even Jaehyun cannot find any traces of the killer aside from that rose. I know they're doing their best to provide an information to me, but they're not succeeding at all.

I know everything. We know everything. But it seems like things are going to shit now.

I was pulled out of my thought when I heard the door knob clicking. Seems like someone is trying to get in. I sat and waited for it to open. My members would just knock whenever they need something. Who's this bastard trying to sneak in?

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂