X I X

Jia's POV.

Damn, damn, damn. What am I even doing!? Why the fvck did I do that!?
Why did I saved those boys!? oh my freaking gosh. I am dead meat.

Before the last explosion occurred I saw Jungwoo running towards the exit door, but then that fvcker stopped when he saw me. He even called out my fvcking name--- causing one of TRC's people to recognize me. He probably thought Jungwoo is going to kill me so he pointed his gun out to him. I didn't know wtf happened but I just saw my hand aiming the gun to my supposedly ally. I shoot him. He's the 3rd that I have killed that night.

I knew how many bombs are going to explode so I immediately run towards the other exit of the hotel. As soon as I stepped out, the last explosion occurred. I got scratches but still perfectly alive.

and here I am now... hiding like a freaking coward.

: where the fvck are you?

I stared at the message I received just a while ago. It came from my handler.
The one who directly offered this fvcking job to me. This btch.

I'm alive don't fvcking worry ×

I texted back. Damn, what should I do.
They'll definitely kill me once they learn that I killed 3 of their people. Using their own valued gun.

: 127 are all alive, wtf happened Park Jang Mi!? you got escaped by those bastards!?

Darn! I helped them escape!! ofcourse all of them are alive! If I didn't told Jaehyun about the bomb, all of them will be wiped out. No one will remain alive. But I chose to fvcking save all of them and up until now I don't know my reasons are! Taeyong is such a big fool for bringing all his people in that party.

Bang brothers are already dead. Isn't that what you want? Let them be can't you? Our plan is getting fvcked up. Stop involving that gang here ×

: Make sure you kill the rest first. Work faster than 127. We can't let that gang kill the rest.

I threw my phone somewhere in frustration. I am so tired of getting ordered at especially by this corporation. After lying straight into my face they still be have all the audacity to continue fooling me? HAH. I can't believe my already fvcked up life is being fvcked up more.

I only want freedom. Is that too much to ask?

: go to the building today. new set of plan will be discussed to you.

Darn this life.

*****

Taeyong's POV.

2 days had passed and still we didn't receive any news about Jia, and I can't seem to get her out of my mind. Is she really dead? why do I even care!?

"what's taking Jaehyun so long?" Doyoung asked. I glanced behind me. Jaehyun's still not here. I shrugged.

"you're spacing out again" He remarked. I brushed my hair up and loosened my tie.

"look, I'm thinking okay?" I said in annoyance.

"thinking about Jia again? tsh" there, all of them kept on saying and saying that. Am I that obvious? fvck everyone, I feel like they're teasing me or something.

"I am just... uh...I am just wondering if she's still alive or what. That's it. shut the fvck up"

"The huge window at the back of the house is clear. You can enter through that" Jaehyun said from behind me. We're currently standing not far away from a huge house, where our next target resides. We decided to just go off straight on killing the rest, instead of leeching after them. If we continue to do that, that Rose Corp. will definitely kill them first. Those hindrances.

"I'll go straight to the CCTV room then" Doyoung said. I nodded. Jaehyun will be left outside the house, just in case something goes wrong.
I am the one who'll do the move.

I sneaked in through the huge window and successfully entered the house. It wasn't that noisy inside so I have to make sure that my steps won't make a single noise. I go off straight to the dining area, the kitchen is quite busy, since I'm hearing voices in there. Good thing. No one would notice me here.

"no one's approaching" Doyoung said through the earpiece. He already reached the cctv room, and now making sure that I won't get caught.

I took out the small package from my back pocket. It contains tiny white grains that couldn't be seen by a naked eye. I hold my breath as I opened it and sprinkle the powder on the plate that was placed in front of the different looking chair, typical seat of the host...the head of the table. I heard he invited his people for a dinner tonight. Probably scared of gathering outside because of what happened to his gangmates.

This poison will absolutely kill him the moment he take his seat. Painless death, if you'll ask me. Pretty generous of me. After I did my job I immediately went back to the huge window where I entered. From here I can perfectly see the dining area.

"everyone's advancing towards the dining area" Doyoung informed me once again.

I pressed the earpiece as I talk. "let's leave" I ordered. I carefully jumped off the window and landed quietly on the grass. I came from the second floor of the house, good thing it wasn't that high. As soon as I set my foot on the ground, people started gasping in shock. The old man must've inhaled the poison already and die on the spot, in front of everyone.

"we're done" Doyoung said.

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂